naruto Shippuden

this is a naruto Shippuden fourm

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

more disgusting humans(open please join)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
chaiuchiha

PostSubject: more disgusting humans(open please join)   Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:35 pm

Gubuoniko walked through the town feeling the stares from the disgusting humans fallowing him as he walked. their stares burned more than the scares on his backs. he tried to ignore them but only got angrier with every step. then he saw a figure infromt of him and stoped.
what do you want
gobuoniko said with only hatred in his voice
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sakura
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: more disgusting humans(open please join)   Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:51 pm

Mia had her arms crossed and smiled lightly. "For someone who's in a bad mood... I'm suprised you're talking." She said, smiling a little bigger.

Yes that's how serious he is ^^
My Characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaiuchiha

PostSubject: Re: more disgusting humans(open please join)   Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:57 pm

gobuoniko looked at the women infront of him
for a human im surprised you talked to "an abonation of nature"
he said only hatred in his voice
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sakura
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: more disgusting humans(open please join)   Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:02 pm

Mia's eyes sparkled. "You really don't look like it." She smiled lightly know, tilting her head, looking at him from head to toe and back again.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaiuchiha

PostSubject: Re: more disgusting humans(open please join)   Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:20 pm

i dont seem to like what
gobuoniko asked his hatred rising as she looked over him, he hated when people looked at him he always felt them judging him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sakura
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: more disgusting humans(open please join)   Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:24 pm

" 'An abonation of nature' " She said, raising both of her brows up. "But if that's the way you want to be like." Mia stopped for a moment in thought. "Then that ok by me." She smiled big.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaiuchiha

PostSubject: Re: more disgusting humans(open please join)   Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:27 pm

its you humans that called me an abomonation i dont want to be one i just am.
gobuoniko said with a little sadness
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sakura
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: more disgusting humans(open please join)   Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:28 pm

Mia frowned slightly. "People are just too judgamental these days." She said in a serious tone. "Don't listen to them. They don't anything. Make yourself anything you want to be." Mia looked at him, blinking softly a couple of times.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaiuchiha

PostSubject: Re: more disgusting humans(open please join)   Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:32 pm

you just dont know what i am, i cant change what i am
gobuoniko said more sadness in his voice
besides it isnt people "these days" that told me i was an abonation
gobuoniko said the hatred coming back into his voice
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sakura
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: more disgusting humans(open please join)   Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:34 pm

Mia raised an eyebrow at the sudden change of tone. She looked down. "But... You just shouldn't.." Mia shook her head. She wasn't the person to care for the unjustice of the world, Mia knew what her mission was here, to help those who really needed it.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaiuchiha

PostSubject: Re: more disgusting humans(open please join)   Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:36 pm

i shouldnt what hate those who hate me for being half-demon
gobu oniko yelled with both hate and sadness
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sakura
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: more disgusting humans(open please join)   Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:38 pm

'Half-Demon?' Mia thought, her eyes widening, but they went back to normal. She looked to the other way, putting her arms down. "(Always give people a second chance... Even if you don't feel like it.)" Mia whispered.

(That quotes by me! ><)

My Characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaiuchiha

PostSubject: Re: more disgusting humans(open please join)   Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:42 pm

gobu's anger grew with her reaction but he realized this was his first chance for a friend and he tried to remain calm
why dont look at me are you afraid as well
gobuoniko said losing control and almost yelling
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sakura
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: more disgusting humans(open please join)   Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:44 pm

Mia slightly flinched. She stayed quiet thinking of something to say. "If you need a listening ear. I'm all ears." She looked at him and smiled. "Don't be angry at everyone, not everything they do is bad." Mia crossed her arms again, but kept her smile light.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaiuchiha

PostSubject: Re: more disgusting humans(open please join)   Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:46 pm

i know im sorry, im just so use to humans either insulting me or avoiding me i just kinda lost my temper
Gobu said appologizing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sakura
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: more disgusting humans(open please join)   Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:48 pm

"That's fine." She said, moving a little closer to him. "It's ok if you yell at me." Mia tilted her head back, thinking about her sisters screaming when their mother left them, those were tough years for her. "I forgive you."

My Characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaiuchiha

PostSubject: Re: more disgusting humans(open please join)   Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:51 pm

Gobu was surprised no one had ever forgiven him and no one had ever gottedn closer they had always moved away, he was a little uncomfortable for him
thank you
gobu said trying to be respectful
but there really isnt much to tell, just a bunch of humans gnging up on a kid
gobu said
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sakura
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: more disgusting humans(open please join)   Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:53 pm

"You're welcome." Mia whispered. "I find it unkind when people to gang up. So if you ever need help. Ask me, ok." She looked at him seriously, her brows raised.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaiuchiha

PostSubject: Re: more disgusting humans(open please join)   Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:55 pm

thank you trully, hey can i tell you one thing that i need to get off my chest, but you have to promise not to tell
gobu said getting closer to mia
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sakura
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: more disgusting humans(open please join)   Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:57 pm

Mia blinked a couple of times. "Of course. What ever you say." She shook her head slowly. "What is it?" Mia asked, keeping her ground.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaiuchiha

PostSubject: Re: more disgusting humans(open please join)   Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:58 pm

im from the future
gobu whispered seriously
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sakura
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: more disgusting humans(open please join)   Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:00 pm

Mia raised an eyebrow. "There's a jutsu for time travel?" She asked silently. 'I don't believe that.' Mia thought, her eyes darting for side to side thinking about it. "That's... Kinda cool." She smiled, she found it wierd to be amazed at the age of 25.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaiuchiha

PostSubject: Re: more disgusting humans(open please join)   Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:02 pm

there isnt it was just an accident. yeah but it doesnt really matter its still the same town just a little different
gobu said looking around at the town and comparing it to the one that was 100 years in the future
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sakura
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: more disgusting humans(open please join)   Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:03 pm

Mia looked around the village. "Does it look different? How are things in the future then now?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. Mia was very curious.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaiuchiha

PostSubject: Re: more disgusting humans(open please join)   Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:15 pm

well there are more hokages on the mountain. but thats pretty much it besides the clothing
gobu said shrugging
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: more disgusting humans(open please join)   

Back to top Go down

more disgusting humans(open please join)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next