naruto Shippuden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto Shippuden

this is a naruto Shippuden fourm

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arceus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Protoss
Chunin
Protoss

Arceus Empty
PostSubject: Arceus   Arceus Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 4:31 pm

Name: Arceus

Alliance/LivingArea : Konoha

Looks: Creature form Arceus Arceus10
Human form Arceus Arceus11

Clan(optional): None, created

Personality: Arceus is a kind creature that loves all life but hates those that threaten life on the planet, she will protect anyone that has gained her trust and also she will protect any of that person's friend, wither or not she likes them. She can be shy from time to time but when angered she can be quite fear inspiring. She cares for Sesshomaru and would give her life to protect him even if he doesn't return the feeling. She talks to others though a soul link that can create at will and thanks to the soul link she is able to tell how a person feels and what the truth really is, she is a creature that was made with divine powers which makes her a very powerful being that is able to do many things.

Skills/Specialties:
~Pick 1 or 3: Ninjutsu, , Medical Arts, and Elementalist.

summary of history: Arceus is a creature that is made by the very same people that had created Darkrai, she was the forth and most likely last one to be made by the scientist before they were killed by Darkrai when he broke loose. She was created to be a equal of Darkrai since she has the power of Creation and he has the power of reality. When Darkrai destroyed everything she was sent flying into a nearby mountain range and was set loose. She then started to perfect her powers on her own and started to use her powers to help heal harmed people and creatures. While she was healing some injured leaf ninjas she was attacked by sound ninjas and she got in a battle with them and was winning easily when she was sent flying back into a wall by an attack by Orochimaru. She knew that at her current level of strength and with the number of ninjas attack she couldn't win so she kicked up a gust of wind with her powers to blind them and then teleported away to safety. She was now very weak and thought she was going to die when she sensed another life and saw a young man with long platinum color wearing clothes of a feudal lord and he saw her and without a word he pulled out a sword and slashed it at her and she thought she was dead. But to her surprise she was healed and followed the man and when he turned to face her he asked "What do you want?" "Well I would like to ask you who you are and why you helped me." "I am the Demon lord of the mist Sesshomaru, and I helped you for you needed help." "My name is Arceus and well..........I owe you my life so I will serve you till the end of my life." "Fine." replied Sesshomaru as he walked on with Arceus with him and the two help each other from time to time.
Back to top Go down
sakura
Chunin
sakura

Arceus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arceus   Arceus Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 4:33 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Protoss
Chunin
Protoss

Arceus Empty