naruto Shippuden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto Shippuden

this is a naruto Shippuden fourm

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

just to talk (Emi and Tema only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Emieshi Nara/shi

just to talk (Emi and Tema only) Empty
PostSubject: just to talk (Emi and Tema only)   just to talk (Emi and Tema only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 3:56 pm

Shi walked into the park and waited for Emi and Tema 'when will they get here' Shi was so tired she layed to watch the clouds and soon fell asleep
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: just to talk (Emi and Tema only)   just to talk (Emi and Tema only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 4:12 pm

Temari walked up to Emi and poked her.
Back to top Go down
Emieshi Nara/shi

PostSubject: Re: just to talk (Emi and Tema only)   just to talk (Emi and Tema only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 4:26 pm

Emi woke up and said 'Sry Tema i was busy yesterday and got no sleep.'

Shi walked in and saw them 'sry i am late i was talking to someone' Shi said
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: just to talk (Emi and Tema only)   just to talk (Emi and Tema only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 4:29 pm

Temari looked at them and said "thats ok so what do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Emieshi Nara/shi

PostSubject: Re: just to talk (Emi and Tema only)   just to talk (Emi and Tema only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 5:42 pm

Emi shrugged 'idk but make it something yummy then something where we can lay and watch the clouds' Emi said

Shi said 'Emi u with ur eating and laziness' and shi started to laugh lol!
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: just to talk (Emi and Tema only)   just to talk (Emi and Tema only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 5:45 pm

Temari smiled and said "is it natural for you two to fight like Shikamaru and my weasel..."
Back to top Go down
Emieshi Nara/shi

PostSubject: Re: just to talk (Emi and Tema only)   just to talk (Emi and Tema only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 5:50 pm

'WE R NOT FIGHTING EMI JUST LIKES TO EAT AND BE LAZY' Shi said to Temari

'That is true i am becoming a Shika' Emi said to them
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: just to talk (Emi and Tema only)   just to talk (Emi and Tema only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 5:52 pm

Temari fround at them "Fine ok whatever but i think you guys should try to get closer like me Gaara, and Kankuro"
Back to top Go down
Emieshi Nara/shi

PostSubject: Re: just to talk (Emi and Tema only)   just to talk (Emi and Tema only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 5:57 pm

'oh Gaara and Kankuro i miss them so much how r they it has been a long time since i went to the sand village.' Then Emi couldn't hold it in and started to spaz 'I LOVE GAARA SOO MUCH HE IS SO HOT'
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: just to talk (Emi and Tema only)   just to talk (Emi and Tema only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 5:59 pm

Temari frond and said "watch it i said i got close to them and the last thing i need is to spy on him making sure you don't do anything to him.."
Back to top Go down
Emieshi Nara/shi

PostSubject: Re: just to talk (Emi and Tema only)   just to talk (Emi and Tema only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 6:03 pm

'it is not like i am going to hurt him i care about him remember how it was in the vilage before i left.' Emi said trying to remind temari.

'just listen to her emi she is very protective' shi said
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: just to talk (Emi and Tema only)   just to talk (Emi and Tema only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 6:04 pm

Temari shook her head no "i do not care just watch it.... or i will summon my little friend.."
Back to top Go down
Emieshi Nara/shi

PostSubject: Re: just to talk (Emi and Tema only)   just to talk (Emi and Tema only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 6:08 pm

'UR WESEAL I LOVE UR WESEAL SHE IS SOOO CUTE' Emi started to have a spaz attack and then said 'sry i just love ur weseal and gaara but i will back off.'
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: just to talk (Emi and Tema only)   just to talk (Emi and Tema only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 6:11 pm

Temari smiled and said "ok good you can be friends with him just be carefull" Temari did a few hand sighns bit her finger till it bleed and took of her fan and drew a line on it "Summoning jutsu weasel"

Kamatari landed on the ground "yo" She looked at the two irls infront of her "yo its the freaks"
Back to top Go down
Emieshi Nara/shi

PostSubject: Re: just to talk (Emi and Tema only)   just to talk (Emi and Tema only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 6:16 pm

Emi had the urge to pick up Kamatari but remembered she had a syth and what happened last time so she just said 'Hey Kamatari how u doing little felllow.'

'Emi this isn't the time' Shi said

Emi shot her a glare and was ready to throw a kuni

Shi got scared and said 'Sry do whatever u want'

Emi smiled with plesure.
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: just to talk (Emi and Tema only)   just to talk (Emi and Tema only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 6:21 pm

Temari looked at them and said "Kamatari try not to be so crude.."

Kamatari looked at them and said "hay i came up for a new name for you all"
Back to top Go down
Emieshi Nara/shi

PostSubject: Re: just to talk (Emi and Tema only)   just to talk (Emi and Tema only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 6:24 pm

Emi said 'mine better not be phsyco maniac or short temper i will get mad'
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: just to talk (Emi and Tema only)   just to talk (Emi and Tema only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 6:30 pm

Kamatari shook her head no "it is ba and shi is ka!"
Back to top Go down
Emieshi Nara/shi

PostSubject: Re: just to talk (Emi and Tema only)   just to talk (Emi and Tema only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 6:32 pm

'y that what does it mean' Emi asked

'yea what does it mean?' Shi asked in agreement
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: just to talk (Emi and Tema only)   just to talk (Emi and Tema only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 6:34 pm

Kamatari smiled and said "lets just say that that is for you to find out"
Back to top Go down
Emieshi Nara/shi

PostSubject: Re: just to talk (Emi and Tema only)   just to talk (Emi and Tema only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 6:51 pm

Emi frowned

'i still don't get' Shi said

Emi said 'i will explain very simply so ur little can get it WHEN U PUT BA AND KA TOGETHER U GET BAKA AND BAKA MEANS IDIOT, now do u get it.'
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: just to talk (Emi and Tema only)   just to talk (Emi and Tema only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 8:02 pm

Kamatari shook her head in the yes position "yup you got it Emi!"
Back to top Go down
Emieshi Nara/shi

PostSubject: Re: just to talk (Emi and Tema only)   just to talk (Emi and Tema only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 8:10 pm

'WHAT DID SHE GET I'M LOST U GUYS R MEAN' Shi said

Emi shook her head and whispered to temari and Kamatari and said 'see what i have to put up with'
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: just to talk (Emi and Tema only)   just to talk (Emi and Tema only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 8:14 pm

Temari laughed.
Back to top Go down
Emieshi Nara/shi

PostSubject: Re: just to talk (Emi and Tema only)   just to talk (Emi and Tema only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 8:48 pm

Emi laughed along

'u guys r really mean' Shi said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just to talk (Emi and Tema only)   just to talk (Emi and Tema only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just to talk (Emi and Tema only)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
naruto Shippuden :: Konoha (Fire Country) :: RPG-
Jump to: