naruto Shippuden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto Shippuden

this is a naruto Shippuden fourm

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Walking... [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akasuna no Sasori

Akasuna no Sasori

Walking... [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Walking... [Private]   Walking... [Private] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 9:42 pm

Sasori, with a look of no emotion, was walking in the forests of the Fire Country. Why he did it? There was nothing better to do, Deidara wanted to do something else, apparently, and the Leader had no assignments for them, so he was free to do as he wished. He hoped not to fight anyone, for it might give them away to Konoha or other facilities of power, giving Sasori and Deidara their moneys worth.
Back to top Go down
sakura
Chunin
sakura

PostSubject: Re: Walking... [Private]   Walking... [Private] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 9:45 pm

Sakura was slowly walking around the forest that day. Ever since Sasuke left, she had always gone there to see if he was there, willing to come back. A hard frown was on her face as she looked around at the wild life. But she isn't excpecting anyone there, like anyone would be there...
Back to top Go down
Akasuna no Sasori

Akasuna no Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Walking... [Private]   Walking... [Private] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 10:08 pm

Walking, he sensed someone, but didn't flinch, gave no hesitation, just kept on walking, as long as they didn't notice him, he was saved from another army to kill, again. The person seemed to be a girl, a Chuunin Ranked one, if he wasn't mistaken, no matter, nothing for him to bother with.
Back to top Go down
sakura
Chunin
sakura

PostSubject: Re: Walking... [Private]   Walking... [Private] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 10:11 pm

Sakura felt a strong presnece near by. 'Who's that?' She thought, turing around to follow who ever it is. 'It's strong though...' Sakura thought, dreadfully.
Back to top Go down
Akasuna no Sasori

Akasuna no Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Walking... [Private]   Walking... [Private] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 10:13 pm

Annoyance, she had sensed him, of course, if Sasori had the power and skill to sense others and their probable Rank, his power would probably be sensed as well. Well, better not make it as bad as it could be, just to ignore it, and only fight when it comes to it.
Back to top Go down
sakura
Chunin
sakura

PostSubject: Re: Walking... [Private]   Walking... [Private] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 10:16 pm

Sakura ran over when she saw a hint of red. 'No... Way...' She thought, stopping suddenly. 'I thought he was dead.' Terror struck her. The last time she had fought this person she had help, but know there was no one to help her...
Back to top Go down
Akasuna no Sasori

Akasuna no Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Walking... [Private]   Walking... [Private] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 10:25 pm

Tch, and then she'd go after him, then she'd stop, apparently, out of terror, to be sensed. He slowly turned his head, and saw her, again. "Oh, so it's you, that medical brat." Sasori said, as he closed his eyes, and gave a piercing glare to her.
Back to top Go down
sakura
Chunin
sakura

PostSubject: Re: Walking... [Private]   Walking... [Private] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 10:28 pm

Sakura then narrowed her eyes. "Tch. At least I'm not old." She said, crossing her arms giving back to same glare. 'Two can play the same game.' Sakura thought.
Back to top Go down
Akasuna no Sasori

Akasuna no Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Walking... [Private]   Walking... [Private] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 10:37 pm

"Hmph, well, at least I didn't need an old hag to fight for me, anyway, why are you here?" Sasori retorted and asked, if this brat was here, she must've had a reason.
Back to top Go down
sakura
Chunin
sakura

PostSubject: Re: Walking... [Private]   Walking... [Private] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 10:39 pm

Sakura looked over to the side. 'Let it slide...' She thought, taking in a deep breath. "I'm... Just looking for someone." Sakura said, looking down at the floor now. "And you?"
Back to top Go down
Akasuna no Sasori

Akasuna no Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Walking... [Private]   Walking... [Private] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 10:49 pm

Sasori gave a slight grin as Sakura said she was looking for someone. "Oh? Who, Orochimaru?" Sasori said with a slight grin, ignoring Sakura's question as well.
Back to top Go down
sakura
Chunin
sakura

PostSubject: Re: Walking... [Private]   Walking... [Private] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 10:50 pm

Sakura snorted. "No... Someone else." She growled. "Now answer my question. What are you doing here...? And alive." Sakura said.
Back to top Go down
Akasuna no Sasori

Akasuna no Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Walking... [Private]   Walking... [Private] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 11:06 pm

"Heh, well, there's no reason for you to know that? Is there? As for my living, you know some things working with dead bodies, and even inhuman bodies." Sasori replied with a small smile, this little meeting would be tedious, or fun, it would depend on how it would turn out.
Back to top Go down
sakura
Chunin
sakura

PostSubject: Re: Walking... [Private]   Walking... [Private] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 5:15 pm

Sakura sighed and shook her head. She knew there was someway to revive a person... But it was very... Dangoures in a sense, for the smart med-ninja. "Well then... It must be great to be alive." She said in a serious tone.
Back to top Go down
Akasuna no Sasori

Akasuna no Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Walking... [Private]   Walking... [Private] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 7:57 pm

"You could say that." Sasori said, but then closing his eyes and turning back again to walk. "I should be on my way, it's unwise to linger with the enemy for so long." Sasori continued. "Of course, without that hag, Chiyo, I guess you'd be considered only a bother." Sasori finished, not feeling the slightest bit of remorse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking... [Private]   Walking... [Private] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking... [Private]
Page 1 of 1