naruto Shippuden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto Shippuden

this is a naruto Shippuden fourm

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

sleeping? (Shikamaru Only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
temari
Jonin
temari

sleeping? (Shikamaru Only) Empty
PostSubject: sleeping? (Shikamaru Only)   sleeping? (Shikamaru Only) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 7:46 pm

Temari layed in the grass on her side counting each peice of grass neer her. 'man i am board..' she said to herself.
Back to top Go down
matt
Chunin
matt

PostSubject: Re: sleeping? (Shikamaru Only)   sleeping? (Shikamaru Only) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 7:51 pm

shikamaru was walking around with his hands behind his head. "man im so bored" he said looking around then seeing temari. "hey that'll be fun" he said walking towards her.
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: sleeping? (Shikamaru Only)   sleeping? (Shikamaru Only) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 7:52 pm

Temari saw Shikamaru coming and smiled. "Hay guess what... i counted 289 pieces of grass" She said with a proud look on her face.
Back to top Go down
matt
Chunin
matt

PostSubject: Re: sleeping? (Shikamaru Only)   sleeping? (Shikamaru Only) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 7:58 pm

shikamaru lifted an eyebrow. "is it just me or are we switching attitudes and personalities" he said looking at her and smiling.
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: sleeping? (Shikamaru Only)   sleeping? (Shikamaru Only) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 8:01 pm

'I think it is just you... oh great i forgot what grass leaf and number i was on.." Temari said looking sad.

OOC: OMG MY BRO IS SINGING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
matt
Chunin
matt

PostSubject: Re: sleeping? (Shikamaru Only)   sleeping? (Shikamaru Only) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 5:08 am

shikamaru smilied then sat next to her an put hid arm around her. "dont worry you were on 295 and that one right there"
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: sleeping? (Shikamaru Only)   sleeping? (Shikamaru Only) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 7:01 am

Temari smiled and started to count again "295, 296,297.......... you know i think your right.... we are switching attitudes and personalities........... oh welll i like counting stuff.So what have you been doing today?"
Back to top Go down
matt
Chunin
matt

PostSubject: Re: sleeping? (Shikamaru Only)   sleeping? (Shikamaru Only) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 1:23 pm

"nothing really ive been getting mad lately though......" he said looking at her and smiling. "how have you been"
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: sleeping? (Shikamaru Only)   sleeping? (Shikamaru Only) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 3:47 pm

Temari looked at him and said "i have been good till now... why have you been mad latley?" She had a worried look on her face.
Back to top Go down
matt
Chunin
matt

PostSubject: Re: sleeping? (Shikamaru Only)   sleeping? (Shikamaru Only) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 4:16 pm

"i dont know" he said looking at her. "i havent really known at all" he said looking at her then smiling.
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: sleeping? (Shikamaru Only)   sleeping? (Shikamaru Only) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 8:52 am

Temari lifted an eyebrow and said "you are sometimes the strangest guy I have ever met"
Back to top Go down
matt
Chunin
matt

PostSubject: Re: sleeping? (Shikamaru Only)   sleeping? (Shikamaru Only) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 9:01 am

"well you are sometimes the troubless girl ive ever met" he said smiling and looking at her.
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: sleeping? (Shikamaru Only)   sleeping? (Shikamaru Only) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 9:02 am

"Ya but i am proud of it" Temari said smiling.
Back to top Go down
matt
Chunin
matt

PostSubject: Re: sleeping? (Shikamaru Only)   sleeping? (Shikamaru Only) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 9:06 am

"thats just gonna make it more troublesome" he said smiling then laughing a little then getting a really serious face.
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: sleeping? (Shikamaru Only)   sleeping? (Shikamaru Only) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 9:09 am

"whats wrong you never look seriose..." Temari said
Back to top Go down
matt
Chunin
matt

PostSubject: Re: sleeping? (Shikamaru Only)   sleeping? (Shikamaru Only) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 9:15 am

"oh nothing" he said smiling then looking at her jumping on her and hugging her.
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: sleeping? (Shikamaru Only)   sleeping? (Shikamaru Only) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 9:17 am

Temari looked confused "you are about the hardest guy to understand" she said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
matt
Chunin
matt

PostSubject: Re: sleeping? (Shikamaru Only)   sleeping? (Shikamaru Only) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 9:20 am

"yea well im a complicated person" he said smiling then kissing her on the cheek and smiling and rolling over.
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: sleeping? (Shikamaru Only)   sleeping? (Shikamaru Only) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 9:21 am

Temari blushed. "Shikamaru..." she said
Back to top Go down
matt
Chunin
matt

PostSubject: Re: sleeping? (Shikamaru Only)   sleeping? (Shikamaru Only) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 9:29 am

shikamaru smiled and looked at her while laying down. "yes what would you like" he said looking at her.
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: sleeping? (Shikamaru Only)   sleeping? (Shikamaru Only) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 9:33 am

"Oh sorry nothin i was just thinking.." Temari said looking up.
Back to top Go down
matt
Chunin
matt

PostSubject: Re: sleeping? (Shikamaru Only)   sleeping? (Shikamaru Only) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 9:35 am

"thinking what" he said looking at her and smiling then turning on his side and looking at her face.
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: sleeping? (Shikamaru Only)   sleeping? (Shikamaru Only) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 9:38 am

Temari had a pale face and said "i do not know thats my problom.."
Back to top Go down
matt
Chunin
matt

PostSubject: Re: sleeping? (Shikamaru Only)   sleeping? (Shikamaru Only) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 9:40 am

"are you ok" he said looking at her and smiling then looking at her face. "whats your problem"
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: sleeping? (Shikamaru Only)   sleeping? (Shikamaru Only) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 3:06 pm

Temari sighed and said "nothing.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sleeping? (Shikamaru Only)   sleeping? (Shikamaru Only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sleeping? (Shikamaru Only)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next