naruto Shippuden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto Shippuden

this is a naruto Shippuden fourm

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Akamaru's Walk

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiba
Chunin
Kiba

Akamaru's Walk Empty
PostSubject: Akamaru's Walk   Akamaru's Walk Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 8:56 pm

OOC:I will be using Colors Brown For Kiba and Orange For akamaru.

Kiba was riding akamaru around the village since he could now that akamaru was so big. He also needed to take him on his walk make sure he wouldn't get to lazy. He soon stopped akamaru and said "Hey Akamaru you wanna go more?"

Akamaru turned to face kiba and barked saying "Yea this is fun!" Akamaru also was panting he was getting a bit hot from kiba riding on him, but he was use to it.

Kiba nodded and said "Alright let's go!" Than they continued running.
Back to top Go down
sakura
Chunin
sakura

Akamaru's Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akamaru's Walk   Akamaru's Walk Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 9:02 pm

Sakura was walking around getting away from her part-time job as 'secutary' for Tsunadi. 'She seriously needs to wake up more and drink less...' She thought with a heavy sigh. Sakura then saw Kida and Akamaru and she smiled big.
Back to top Go down
Kiba
Chunin
Kiba

Akamaru's Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akamaru's Walk   Akamaru's Walk Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 9:12 pm

Kiba looked forward and saw Sakura and thought 'Sakura? He soon got closer and Akamaru stopped. Kiba jumped off Akamaru and said "Hey Sakura"

Akamaru layed down on his belly and panted. He looked up at the two and barked "Hey" Akamaru knew that Sakura couldn't understand, but he loved barking.
Back to top Go down
sakura
Chunin
sakura

Akamaru's Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akamaru's Walk   Akamaru's Walk Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 9:14 pm

"Hello, Kiba." She said. "And hello to you,too, Akamaru." Sakura said, patting the top of his head. "Been keeping busy, Kiba?" Sakura asked, turing her attention to him, tilting her head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kodai
Chunin
Kodai

Akamaru's Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akamaru's Walk   Akamaru's Walk Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 9:16 pm

Kodai jumped onto akamaru and yelled"HAHA I FINALLY CAUGHT THE WOLF"with a smile
Back to top Go down
Kiba
Chunin
Kiba

Akamaru's Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akamaru's Walk   Akamaru's Walk Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 9:19 pm

Akamaru felt Kodai land on him and he growled for a warning he didn't like anyone he didn't know getting on him.

"Yea i am" Kiba said looking at Kodai and asked "You know this guy? and dude you should get off him before we both hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Kodai
Chunin
Kodai

Akamaru's Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akamaru's Walk   Akamaru's Walk Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 9:21 pm

Kodai pulls on arakamarus fur and yell"YA YA GO DO SOMETHING"Kodai said tring to get the dog to move.
Back to top Go down
sakura
Chunin
sakura

Akamaru's Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akamaru's Walk   Akamaru's Walk Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 9:23 pm

"Well, that...." She stopped and looked at Kodai, Sakura smaked her forehead.
"Yeah... I met him in the forest one evening..." She mumbled, scowling at he side.
Back to top Go down
Kiba
Chunin
Kiba

Akamaru's Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akamaru's Walk   Akamaru's Walk Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 9:26 pm

Akamaru growls louder and barks "Watch this" Than he rolls over squishing Kodai

"Wow." Kiba said looking at kodai "It's another Naruto..." He laughed and saw akamaru roll over and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Kodai
Chunin
Kodai

Akamaru's Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akamaru's Walk   Akamaru's Walk Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 9:27 pm

Kodai couldnt move from under the huge dogs weight"help me"Kodai said diging his figers into the ground
Back to top Go down
sakura
Chunin
sakura

Akamaru's Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akamaru's Walk   Akamaru's Walk Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 9:32 pm

Sakura covered her mouth, keeping in the laughter. "You can say that again." She said, after she put her hand down a large smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Kodai
Chunin
Kodai

Akamaru's Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akamaru's Walk   Akamaru's Walk Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 9:35 pm

Kodai pushed the dog off of him just enough to get out"waht do u guys mean" he said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Kiba
Chunin
Kiba

Akamaru's Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akamaru's Walk   Akamaru's Walk Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 9:37 pm

"Nothin" Said Kiba laughing and than snapping for akamaru to come over to him.

Akamaru had rolled back onto his stomach and gotten up and walked over to kiba.
Back to top Go down
Kodai
Chunin
Kodai

Akamaru's Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akamaru's Walk   Akamaru's Walk Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 9:44 pm

Kodai stood up and said"so thats not a giant wolf"he said with a confused look on his face
Back to top Go down
Kiba
Chunin
Kiba

Akamaru's Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akamaru's Walk   Akamaru's Walk Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 9:50 pm

"No."Kiba said looking at kodai "He's my dog" Kiba bent down and gave Akamaru a doggie treat.

Akamaru ate the doggie treat and licked his hand than layied down and barked "I want to be a wolf"
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

Akamaru's Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akamaru's Walk   Akamaru's Walk Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 3:47 am

hinata was walking around and saw sakura and kiba and akamaru and some other person and went over to them and said " hi sakura, kiba and akamaru"
Back to top Go down
https://narutoshippuden.forumakers.com
Kodai
Chunin
Kodai

Akamaru's Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akamaru's Walk   Akamaru's Walk Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 3:57 pm

Kodai looked up and said"hey whos that"with a smile
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

Akamaru's Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akamaru's Walk   Akamaru's Walk Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 4:10 pm

" oh hello , i am hinata hyuga nice to meet you " hinata said and smiled at boy that she had not meet before and wandered what he had been doing with sakura and kiba and Akamaru.
Back to top Go down
Kodai
Chunin
Kodai

Akamaru's Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akamaru's Walk   Akamaru's Walk Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 4:13 pm

"well its nice to meet u to"Kodai said finally standing back up and dusting himself off
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

Akamaru's Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akamaru's Walk   Akamaru's Walk Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 4:20 pm

" yeah , what have you been doing wth sakura and kiba " hinata asked and smiled and wandered what he would be doing with sakura and kiba for
Back to top Go down
Kodai
Chunin
Kodai

Akamaru's Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akamaru's Walk   Akamaru's Walk Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 4:24 pm

"well i just tried to catch that gaint wolf dog thing"Kodai said looking at the dog"and by the way my names Kodai"he said with a smile

Last edited by Kodai on Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiba
Chunin
Kiba

Akamaru's Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akamaru's Walk   Akamaru's Walk Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 4:25 pm

"He was trying to capture Akamaru, not a wolf." Kiba said looking at hinata smileing.

Akamaru continued to lay down and looked up at hinata kodai sakura and kiba.
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

Akamaru's Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akamaru's Walk   Akamaru's Walk Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 4:28 pm

" oh why would he do that for " hinata said and wandered why he want capture Akamaru for and what would he do with Akamaru anyway , this was what hinata was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Kodai
Chunin
Kodai

Akamaru's Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akamaru's Walk   Akamaru's Walk Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 4:29 pm

Kodai could tell what she was thinking"umm i kinda wanted to ride him but he didnt go any where and he rolled over on me"
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

Akamaru's Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akamaru's Walk   Akamaru's Walk Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 4:34 pm

" hehehe, i well the thing is only kiba can ride him but kind funny that happented " hinata said and kept laughing as she thought about it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Akamaru's Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akamaru's Walk   Akamaru's Walk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akamaru's Walk
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next