naruto Shippuden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto Shippuden

this is a naruto Shippuden fourm

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heatwave in Konoha (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Neji
Jonin
Neji

Heatwave in Konoha (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Heatwave in Konoha (Open)   Heatwave in Konoha (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 2:19 am

It was a humid day within the village of Konoha, next to no clouds marred the pale blue sky and there was no breeze to ease the powerful wave of heat that hung around the village. Flowers drooped and the grass turned brown and it was clear that there would be no rain for some time.
It was the type of day where people grew lazy or desired to stay indoors where it was cool, however Neji went against this logic and chose the day to train.

Standing within the training grounds of the Hyuga Clan's estate, the genius of the Hyuga clan moved his body into the fighting stance of those who knew the Gentle Fist fighting style, his eyes closed and his breathing regular.
"Byakugan!"" he cried, his pale pupiless eyes flying open and the delicate veins around his eyes became suddenly visable as he awoke his clan's famous kekkei genkei.

Everything became painfully obvious to Neji now, from the eight native birds that roosted within the branches of a tree that grew a mile or so away from where he stood, to the tiny insects that crawled along the tree's trunk.
Without a moment's hesitation, Neji began his training, throwing his hands and feet out in the swift procises movements of the Gentle Fist style. He didn't use his chakra yet however, moving into the various forms of his training steadily.

Suddenly Neji's eyes caught sight of a figure approaching him from behind, his byakugan easily picking up their movements.
Stopping his training for a moment but not bothering to look back at the person, Neji said calmly in his deep and intelligent tone of voice, "can I help you with something?"
Back to top Go down
chaiuchiha

PostSubject: Re: Heatwave in Konoha (Open)   Heatwave in Konoha (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 8:04 am

no i was just walking around and enjoying the weather
chai said walking up to neji. she was wearing the outfit she usually wore in the sand village
Back to top Go down
Neji
Jonin
Neji

PostSubject: Re: Heatwave in Konoha (Open)   Heatwave in Konoha (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 10:08 pm

With his byakugan Neji saw the young girl quite clearly, from her dark hair and eyes almost like his own to the headband that she wore on her head, the symbol of the Sand Village glinting in the sun's harsh light.

Giving his head a slight nod, Neji said, "you should inform Lord Hyuga that you are here then. This is the Hyuga Clan estate and whilst others are welcome inside it would only be polite to ask first before looking around our home."

Not waiting for the girl's reply, Neji resumed his training. His long dark hair swinging against his back with his every movement, pesperation beginning to form on his pale flesh as he began to work up a sweat from his efforts.
Back to top Go down
chaiuchiha

PostSubject: Re: Heatwave in Konoha (Open)   Heatwave in Konoha (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 8:39 am

chai watched neji train,her eyes fallowing his every movement
i already informed him that i was here
chai said putting her hands into her pockets as she watched neji train
Back to top Go down
Neji
Jonin
Neji

PostSubject: Re: Heatwave in Konoha (Open)   Heatwave in Konoha (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 9:51 am

Neji said nothing in reply to Chai's words as he began to reach an end to his training. Focusing upon his chakra, the Hyuga Genius concentrated it to the chakra points in his hands and shot it out in a sudden burst, striking the nearby tree and splitting into two.

Lowering his arms to his sides, Neji turned to face Chai for the first time, his Byakugan residing. Not speaking he seemed to walk towards her but instead ended up walking past her, stopping only when he reached the nearest timber deck and bent to take one of the cups of tea that had been placed there by one of the members of his clan.

"I don't believe that you told me your name," he said to her, voicelessly handing her the second cup of tea.
Back to top Go down
chaiuchiha

PostSubject: Re: Heatwave in Konoha (Open)   Heatwave in Konoha (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 12:59 pm

and i dont remember you telling me yours
chai replied taking the tea and sipping from it
im chai uciha
she said intruducing herself
Back to top Go down
Neji
Jonin
Neji

PostSubject: Re: Heatwave in Konoha (Open)   Heatwave in Konoha (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 8:52 pm

Glancing up from his tea, Neji replied, "Neji Hyuga."

Placing his now empty cup down, Neji released a sigh, squinting up at the blazing sun above. "The next few days will be bad for our economy," he murmured to himself. "I wonder if the Fifth will send me out on a mission before this heatwave breaks ..."
Back to top Go down
chaiuchiha

PostSubject: Re: Heatwave in Konoha (Open)   Heatwave in Konoha (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 3:33 pm

why? dont you love this wonderful weather?
chai asked
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: Heatwave in Konoha (Open)   Heatwave in Konoha (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 4:39 pm

hinata had just got out her room and went to where neji was and said " neji its time for lunch " and smiled
Back to top Go down
https://narutoshippuden.forumakers.com
chaiuchiha

PostSubject: Re: Heatwave in Konoha (Open)   Heatwave in Konoha (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 9:04 pm

chai turned and saw hinata comin towards them
Back to top Go down
Neji
Jonin
Neji

PostSubject: Re: Heatwave in Konoha (Open)   Heatwave in Konoha (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 9:47 pm

"No, not really," he said in reply to Chai with a small smile in her direction.

Noticing Hinata walking towards them, Neji got to his feet and bowed his head politely towards his cousin. "Right, thank you Hinata," he told her as he began to walk towards her when he suddenly stopped as if struck by a thought.

"If you haven't made any plans lately feel free to eat lunch with us," he told her, not glancing back at her.
Back to top Go down
chaiuchiha

PostSubject: Re: Heatwave in Konoha (Open)   Heatwave in Konoha (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 3:30 pm

cool fine by me
chai said following
Back to top Go down
Neji
Jonin
Neji

PostSubject: Re: Heatwave in Konoha (Open)   Heatwave in Konoha (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:21 pm

Neji led the way as the three of them entered the main halls of the Hyuga estate, Neji's movements brisk but content as he folded his arms across his chest.

"So Hinata," he addressed his cousin, "how is your training going?"
Back to top Go down
chaiuchiha

PostSubject: Re: Heatwave in Konoha (Open)   Heatwave in Konoha (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 8:01 pm

chai followed behind with her hands in her pocket
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: Heatwave in Konoha (Open)   Heatwave in Konoha (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 1:15 am

hinata smiled and then said " its been doing great " and did know what esle to say as was allways alittle shy when neji was around
Back to top Go down
https://narutoshippuden.forumakers.com
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: Heatwave in Konoha (Open)   Heatwave in Konoha (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 4:27 pm

"Neji!" Hanabi yelled from behind Chia, Neji and Hinata "wait i got a question!" She started to run to them.
Back to top Go down
chaiuchiha

PostSubject: Re: Heatwave in Konoha (Open)   Heatwave in Konoha (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 4:38 pm

chai turned her head and saw hinabi running towards them
Back to top Go down
Neji
Jonin
Neji

PostSubject: Re: Heatwave in Konoha (Open)   Heatwave in Konoha (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 8:19 pm

At the sound of his name being shouted at him Neji spun around, a slightly unnerved expression on his usually stotic face at the sight of Hanabi, his younger cousin, running towards Chia, Hinata and himself.
Quickly a small smile formed itself on his face.

"Hanabi, what is it?" he asked, exchanging a questioning look with Hinata.
Back to top Go down
chaiuchiha

PostSubject: Re: Heatwave in Konoha (Open)   Heatwave in Konoha (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 8:32 pm

chai looked at hinabi partially also wondering the same thing
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: Heatwave in Konoha (Open)   Heatwave in Konoha (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:32 am

Hanabi stopped with she made her way to them and bowed to her older sister and cousin. She put her hands behind her back and took a deep breath. “Neji…. After dinner would you help me train my Byakugan… I am able to handle it without passing out now, but I can’t seem to do any jutsus with it. Since you made it to a Jonin at such a fine age I want you to help me so maybe I could become strong like you…” She said not making any eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Neji
Jonin
Neji

PostSubject: Re: Heatwave in Konoha (Open)   Heatwave in Konoha (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 6:00 am

Neji eyed his younger cousin with expressionless pale eyes for a moment before giving his head an inclining nod.
"Alright then, I'll help you train after lunch Hanabi," he agreed. "Though I'm sure that Uncle wouldn't object to assisting you in your training in the future."
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: Heatwave in Konoha (Open)   Heatwave in Konoha (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 2:57 pm

Hanabi nodded her head and said "Ya I know... but till then I want to train with you"
Back to top Go down
chaiuchiha

PostSubject: Re: Heatwave in Konoha (Open)   Heatwave in Konoha (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 3:21 pm

looking at hinabi talk to neji about training her reminded chai of when naji started traing herself
Back to top Go down
Neji
Jonin
Neji

PostSubject: Re: Heatwave in Konoha (Open)   Heatwave in Konoha (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 4:34 pm

Neji resumed his pace, entering the dinning area of the Hyuga estate and took a seat, eyeing what had been prepared for lunch with clear gratitude.
Training in the sweltering sun had left him famished.

Waiting until both of his cousins and Chia were sitted, Neji reached foward for a pair of chopsticks.

"So Chia, what brings you to Konoha?"
Neji asked for the point of making idle conversation.
Back to top Go down
chaiuchiha

PostSubject: Re: Heatwave in Konoha (Open)   Heatwave in Konoha (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:02 pm

i got bored in the sand and decided to visit my old homr
chai said grabbing her own chopsticks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heatwave in Konoha (Open)   Heatwave in Konoha (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heatwave in Konoha (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next