naruto Shippuden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto Shippuden

this is a naruto Shippuden fourm

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

shinos walk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
matt
Chunin
matt

shinos walk Empty
PostSubject: shinos walk   shinos walk Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 2:32 pm

shino was walking through the forest looking at bugs and finding bugs. he continued walking while looking around for bugs until he came to a water fall and sat by it while looking at dragonflys go by every once and a while.
Back to top Go down
Neji
Jonin
Neji

shinos walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: shinos walk   shinos walk Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 10:13 pm

Neji was moving swiftly through the forest, leaping from tree branch to tree branch as he worked on strengthening his byakugan even further.
Just as he grew near a part of the forest where a waterfall churned, Neji noticed Shino Aburame sitting beside the waterfall.

Landing gracefully in front of Shino, Neji inclined his head in greeting.

"Evening Shino," he said.
Back to top Go down
matt
Chunin
matt

shinos walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: shinos walk   shinos walk Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 10:20 pm

shino looked up at neji. "hello neji" he said while listening to the water fall. "how has your training been lately"
Back to top Go down
Neji
Jonin
Neji

shinos walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: shinos walk   shinos walk Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 10:24 pm

"Fairly well," Neji replied, walking over to Shino and taking a seat beside him. "I haven't been sent out on any missions lately so I've had plenty of time to strengthen my skills."

Fixing his pupiless gaze on Shino, Neji then asked, "what are you doing out here, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
matt
Chunin
matt

shinos walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: shinos walk   shinos walk Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 10:37 pm

shino looked up at him. "nothing really" eh said looking at him then looking up. "well did you here about asuma"
Back to top Go down
Neji
Jonin
Neji

shinos walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: shinos walk   shinos walk Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 12:03 am

A curious glint showed within Neji's pale gaze and he shook his head in confirmation.
"I don't believe that I have. What about Asuma?"
Back to top Go down
matt
Chunin
matt

shinos walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: shinos walk   shinos walk Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 11:14 am

"well besides the fact that he is alive" he said looking at neji. "he has also had two babys with kurenai and isgoing to be sensei for my teams as well"
Back to top Go down
Neji
Jonin
Neji

shinos walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: shinos walk   shinos walk Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 8:54 pm

Neji smiled. "Well that's good news. Send both Kurenai and Asuma my reguards."
Stretching, Neji then added, "things have been going well for the village. It seems strange what with the Akatsuki lurking around."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

shinos walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: shinos walk   shinos walk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shinos walk
Page 1 of 1