naruto Shippuden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto Shippuden

this is a naruto Shippuden fourm

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

shikamarus cloud watching

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
matt
Chunin
matt

shikamarus cloud watching Empty
PostSubject: shikamarus cloud watching   shikamarus cloud watching Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 5:18 pm

shikamaru was laying uder a tree with his hand behind his head pretty much asleep. every once and a while he would look up and see clouds but other wise was just laying there. 'man this is how life should be' he thought looking at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Kodai
Chunin
Kodai

PostSubject: Re: shikamarus cloud watching   shikamarus cloud watching Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 6:19 pm

Kodai was walking around until he saw shikamaru laying on the ground asleep.Kodai ran over to him and got a stick and poked Shikamaru in the gut"i wonder if hes alive"Kodai said poking him again
Back to top Go down
matt
Chunin
matt

PostSubject: Re: shikamarus cloud watching   shikamarus cloud watching Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 6:22 pm

shikamaru felt a poke thne opened one of eyes. 'someone trouble some im guessing' he thought as he looked up. "who are you" he said with one eye closed and not moving.
Back to top Go down
Kodai
Chunin
Kodai

PostSubject: Re: shikamarus cloud watching   shikamarus cloud watching Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 6:24 pm

Kodai threw the stick away"me im Kodai and you are"Kodai said looking at him...(Kodais thoughts).....i thought he was dead.....
Back to top Go down
matt
Chunin
matt

PostSubject: Re: shikamarus cloud watching   shikamarus cloud watching Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 6:29 pm

"im shikamaru nara" he said still not moving then thinking for a couple second. "how could you possibly be thinking i was dead" he said refering to the poking and the stick being thrown"
Back to top Go down
Kodai
Chunin
Kodai

PostSubject: Re: shikamarus cloud watching   shikamarus cloud watching Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 6:34 pm

well u we'nt moving so...
Back to top Go down
matt
Chunin
matt

PostSubject: Re: shikamarus cloud watching   shikamarus cloud watching Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 7:45 pm

shikamaru looked at him with a straight face. "well did you want something" he said lookign at him with a blank face.
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: shikamarus cloud watching   shikamarus cloud watching Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 5:45 am

Temari saw Kodai and Shikamaru and walked up to them. She looked at Kodai with a smile and said "Hay" Then looked down at the lazy Shikamaru and her smile dropped she said in a cocky voice "Some how this is not a shock to me...... you being a lazy butt....... you never change do you?" Temari lifted one eye brow up.
Back to top Go down
matt
Chunin
matt

PostSubject: Re: shikamarus cloud watching   shikamarus cloud watching Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 1:22 pm

shikamaru heard temari and noticed the voice imidiatly. "hello..................troublesome girl" he said changing his blank face to a smile. "so how have you been" he said ignoring her comment.
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: shikamarus cloud watching   shikamarus cloud watching Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 3:33 pm

Temari said "I am doing good... and are you taking care of yourself little man?" Temari's face went to a smile and she set her hand on her hip.
Back to top Go down
matt
Chunin
matt

PostSubject: Re: shikamarus cloud watching   shikamarus cloud watching Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 4:36 pm

"yep im been nice calm and peacefull" he said looking at her and smiling a little more. "so hows everybody over there"
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: shikamarus cloud watching   shikamarus cloud watching Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 5:16 pm

"Good" Temari said smiling and crossing her arms. She looked up at the clouds "And somehow this is fun to you?" She asked giggling a little.
Back to top Go down
matt
Chunin
matt

PostSubject: Re: shikamarus cloud watching   shikamarus cloud watching Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 5:20 pm

"well lay down next to me and look up" he said patting the ground next to him then going back into his oringinal position and looking up.
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: shikamarus cloud watching   shikamarus cloud watching Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 5:26 pm

"Well this is something that I never did before considering I am not lazy but I guess I got a few minutes before I should start heading back to the sand village.." Temari said setting her fan on the ground and laying down next to Shikamaru. She crossed her legs and put her hands behind her head.
Back to top Go down
matt
Chunin
matt

PostSubject: Re: shikamarus cloud watching   shikamarus cloud watching Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 5:32 pm

shikamaru smiled then looked at her. "your doing good" he said looking at the sky. "but you have to relax more" he said closing his eyes and still looking up with hsi eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: shikamarus cloud watching   shikamarus cloud watching Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 5:34 pm

Temari sighed and said "Ya I know..... but you need to relax less.. so we both got to work on something"
Back to top Go down
matt
Chunin
matt

PostSubject: Re: shikamarus cloud watching   shikamarus cloud watching Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 5:40 pm

"shhh dont speak....i know what your thinking" he said looking at her. "and dont way the w-work the tree doesn't like it" he said with eyes still closed suring the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: shikamarus cloud watching   shikamarus cloud watching Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 5:43 pm

Temari looked at Shikamaru and thought "Wow I never really looked at this but Shikamaru is kind of cute....' Temari stayed completely quiet staring at Shikamaru.
Back to top Go down
matt
Chunin
matt

PostSubject: Re: shikamarus cloud watching   shikamarus cloud watching Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 5:47 pm

shikamarus head went up and he started looking at the clouds again. "well then" he said felling her stare at him . 'man i have awesome hair" he said looking at the sky still.
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: shikamarus cloud watching   shikamarus cloud watching Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 5:52 pm

Temari broke her stare at him. She then giggled at what he had said.
Back to top Go down
matt
Chunin
matt

PostSubject: Re: shikamarus cloud watching   shikamarus cloud watching Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 5:56 pm

"well when im in clould watching mode some thought slip out" he said looking at them and keeping a blank face. "man i feel like tacoes" he said accidentally slipping out again.
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: shikamarus cloud watching   shikamarus cloud watching Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 6:38 pm

Temari looked at him like he was crazy "well if anyone ever asked me what a moron thinks I should say they think about tacos..."
Back to top Go down
matt
Chunin
matt

PostSubject: Re: shikamarus cloud watching   shikamarus cloud watching Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 6:41 pm

he layed back even more then calmed even calmlier and smiling. "well im sorry can you repeat to me what happen at the chunnin exams" he said looking at clouds passing. "wow that looks like a ferret"
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: shikamarus cloud watching   shikamarus cloud watching Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 6:57 pm

Temari smiled and said "well I kind of was not paying attention... why cant you remember?"
Back to top Go down
matt
Chunin
matt

PostSubject: Re: shikamarus cloud watching   shikamarus cloud watching Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 7:06 pm

shikamaru frowned. "i practially let you win" he said looking at her. "im not going to explain thing it cloud watching time" he said looking at her and then back at the sky. "i let you win and i still beame the chunnin"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shikamarus cloud watching   shikamarus cloud watching Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shikamarus cloud watching
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next