naruto Shippuden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto Shippuden

this is a naruto Shippuden fourm

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

shikamaru's walk

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
matt
Chunin
matt

shikamaru's walk Empty
PostSubject: shikamaru's walk   shikamaru's walk Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 7:28 am

shikamaru was just waking up from sleeping in his bed. he got up real quick then walked into the bathroom and took a shower and fixed his hair into his pinapple shape. "there we go" he started getting dressed. then walked out of the nara house and put his hands on his head and started walking.
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

shikamaru's walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: shikamaru's walk   shikamaru's walk Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 7:36 am

Shikamira was starting to walk right twords Shikamaru. She began to think 'that boy... i feel like i know him.... maby i should ask who he is if i know him i will just say i have to leave..' Shikamira ears when back with a sigh. She walked up to him and slowly waged her tail then asked "hi what is your name?"
Back to top Go down
matt
Chunin
matt

shikamaru's walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: shikamaru's walk   shikamaru's walk Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 7:44 am

shikamaru continued walking when he heard his name beign called. "huh" he truned around to see a girl. he looked at her closly. "you look familar...well im shikamaru nara" he said bowing at her.
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

shikamaru's walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: shikamaru's walk   shikamaru's walk Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 7:46 am

"Shikamaru Nara...... ok well my name is Shikamira of the Mist..." Shikamira said returning the bow.
Back to top Go down
matt
Chunin
matt

shikamaru's walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: shikamaru's walk   shikamaru's walk Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 7:59 am

"oh well thats intresting" he said lookign at her and smiling. "well what your surname" he said looking at her and wondering where he has seen her.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

shikamaru's walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: shikamaru's walk   shikamaru's walk Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 8:24 am

Lunar was down by the ground petting a fox then she looked at Shikamira and Shikamaru and turned her head quickly so she hopped that they didn't see her then she started to talk to the fox. When she got to the tree she saw a bettle upside down and she flipped it upside right. Then she sat down singing to the fox then a whole bunch of animals came around her and they sat down and listened to her.
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

shikamaru's walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: shikamaru's walk   shikamaru's walk Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 8:43 am

Shikamira smiled and said " That is only for me to know for now.."
Back to top Go down
matt
Chunin
matt

shikamaru's walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: shikamaru's walk   shikamaru's walk Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 9:11 am

shikamaru looked at her then looked down and started to think. "i knwo where i saw you" he said excited then ran into his house and took out a photo alblum. "here that you right there" he said pointing to a pocture of her with him in it also but a couple people away.
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

shikamaru's walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: shikamaru's walk   shikamaru's walk Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 9:13 am

Shikamira shook her head no and lied by saying "no that is not me i am from the Mist village.."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

shikamaru's walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: shikamaru's walk   shikamaru's walk Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 9:17 am

she started to giggle about the conversation then she saw Shikamira look at her then she looked away. She started playing with the animals again.
Back to top Go down
matt
Chunin
matt

shikamaru's walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: shikamaru's walk   shikamaru's walk Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 9:25 am

"no that is deffiantlly you" he said loking at her then the picture. he took the photo out and looked at the back of it. "here see ti says every ones name" he said reading it. "shikamaru nara age six........shikamira age four" he said smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

shikamaru's walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: shikamaru's walk   shikamaru's walk Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 9:28 am

'Darn he is good' Shikamira thought to herself. Then she smiled and asked "so do you know everyone in the Nara?"
Back to top Go down
matt
Chunin
matt

shikamaru's walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: shikamaru's walk   shikamaru's walk Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 9:30 am

"well i guess nto since i just met you" he said looking at her and smiling. "im sure some one in my family has to remember you" he said smilign at her.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

shikamaru's walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: shikamaru's walk   shikamaru's walk Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 9:32 am

she got up and went over to the river to soak her feet then all the animals that liked water jumped in and she got soaked. "Hey guys be carful you got me wet." she started to splash the animals.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

shikamaru's walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: shikamaru's walk   shikamaru's walk Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 9:39 am

"hhhmm I wonder why that makes her feel bad?" she got out of the water and got closer to them.
Back to top Go down
matt
Chunin
matt

shikamaru's walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: shikamaru's walk   shikamaru's walk Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 9:39 am

"i do remember you...it just i havent seen you for a....." something had suddenly came to his mind. "hey ill be right back" he said running into hsi house again"
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

shikamaru's walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: shikamaru's walk   shikamaru's walk Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 9:41 am

Shikamira watched him leave and thought 'he is always running and in such a hurry...'
Back to top Go down
Lunar

shikamaru's walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: shikamaru's walk   shikamaru's walk Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 9:46 am

"hhehe his head looks like a pineapple." she walks up to Shikamira "sorry I should just go back over to the animals." she starts to walks fast than farther that she gets she slows down.
Back to top Go down
matt
Chunin
matt

shikamaru's walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: shikamaru's walk   shikamaru's walk Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 9:51 am

shikamaru continued looking through his house and continued looking as there were nosises and crashes coming from inside his house. then there was a loud. "ah-ha" as shikamaru started to walk outside.
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

shikamaru's walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: shikamaru's walk   shikamaru's walk Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 9:53 am

Shikamira smiled and asked "did you distroy the house or something?"
Back to top Go down
matt
Chunin
matt

shikamaru's walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: shikamaru's walk   shikamaru's walk Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 10:00 am

"no" he said pulling out a plush fox from behind his back. "i found this in our house in the extra room a couple years ago" he said smiling and lookign at her.
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

shikamaru's walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: shikamaru's walk   shikamaru's walk Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 10:13 am

Shikamira crossed her arms and asked "And i care why? your not going to go look for anything elles are you?" her ears went back as she sighed. 'i think he is begining to remember me..' Shikamira thought.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

shikamaru's walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: shikamaru's walk   shikamaru's walk Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 10:16 am

why don't you just take the plush I think he wants you to have it.... sorry I'll bud out." she backed away.
Back to top Go down
matt
Chunin
matt

shikamaru's walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: shikamaru's walk   shikamaru's walk Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 10:18 am

"cause it was yours" he said looking at her and frowning a little. "well you dont have to be so rude" he said looking at her. "god..."
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

shikamaru's walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: shikamaru's walk   shikamaru's walk Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 10:22 am

Shikamira smiled and said 'Wow you still enjoy complaining i see.." She took the little fox plush out of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

shikamaru's walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: shikamaru's walk   shikamaru's walk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shikamaru's walk
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next