naruto Shippuden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto Shippuden

this is a naruto Shippuden fourm

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a grate inportance(yabun only)Unless your a water village spy(ambu)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
roku nariko
AO Leader
roku nariko

a grate inportance(yabun only)Unless your a water village spy(ambu) Empty
PostSubject: a grate inportance(yabun only)Unless your a water village spy(ambu)   a grate inportance(yabun only)Unless your a water village spy(ambu) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 4:57 pm

*Ichitaka walked into the water village in his Ao clock(akatsuki clock), he entered the town at the highest mountain so they wouldnt be able to spot him, ichitaka looked fro a ninja nown as Yabun*"i heard this is the village that Yabun lives in, now to find him"Ichitaka said as he walked slowly down the mountains into the village looling for the ninja that was in his bingo book of ninja to get."Do you now where i can find this ninja"Ichitaka asked a man of the streets.the man pointed towards the local inn"i heard that the ninja you are looking for lives in there"The older man said.*Ichitaka started to walked towards the Inn*
Back to top Go down
Yabun
Jonin

PostSubject: Re: a grate inportance(yabun only)Unless your a water village spy(ambu)   a grate inportance(yabun only)Unless your a water village spy(ambu) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 5:25 pm

Yabun was leaving the inn, right when this man came towards it. He felt a possibly threatening feeling coming from this man, so yabun leaned against the wall of the Inn. "What a nice day isn't it?" He said to no one, just to attract attention. He watched the man out of the corner of his eye, and hoped it wasn't another akatsuki member out to get him. He was tired of their silly games, and just wanted to be left alone.
Back to top Go down
roku nariko
AO Leader
roku nariko

PostSubject: Re: a grate inportance(yabun only)Unless your a water village spy(ambu)   a grate inportance(yabun only)Unless your a water village spy(ambu) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 8:46 pm

*Ichitaka hearing the man say"what a nice day isnt it"and started to walk towards him*"you wouldnt be Yabun would you"Ichitaka said as he walked closer to the man.
Back to top Go down
Yabun
Jonin

PostSubject: Re: a grate inportance(yabun only)Unless your a water village spy(ambu)   a grate inportance(yabun only)Unless your a water village spy(ambu) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 3:10 pm

"Ah... I see my name has spread farther than I wished. Yes, I am him." Yabun said, watching this man closely, just in case he needed to defend himself.
Back to top Go down
roku nariko
AO Leader
roku nariko

PostSubject: Re: a grate inportance(yabun only)Unless your a water village spy(ambu)   a grate inportance(yabun only)Unless your a water village spy(ambu) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 12:16 am

"Dont worry i bring you no harm, but i want you to join my team of the AO"Ichitaka said
Back to top Go down
Yabun
Jonin

PostSubject: Re: a grate inportance(yabun only)Unless your a water village spy(ambu)   a grate inportance(yabun only)Unless your a water village spy(ambu) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 7:11 pm

"You are smarter than those who have come before you, and likely stronger than them as well. So, tell me, why do you want me, of all people?" Yabun said, slightly intrigued. He wouldn't be able to avoid his pursuers forever, so he focused his gaze on the man.
Back to top Go down
roku nariko
AO Leader
roku nariko

PostSubject: Re: a grate inportance(yabun only)Unless your a water village spy(ambu)   a grate inportance(yabun only)Unless your a water village spy(ambu) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 9:06 pm

"the reason i want you is because i have heard good things about you, and with your taking down the real akatsuki, but my team is much stronger then them, we dont want to kill the demons we want them to join us, i know that you dont have a demon in you but i would like you on the AO so what do you say, ether way i wont hert you in any way"ichitaka said as he looked at the man in teh eyes
Back to top Go down
Yabun
Jonin

PostSubject: Re: a grate inportance(yabun only)Unless your a water village spy(ambu)   a grate inportance(yabun only)Unless your a water village spy(ambu) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 6:01 pm

Yabun sighed and looked towards the sky. "Well, I can definitely say that you represent a much more enjoyable offer than the others. I accept your generous offer, and I wonder, What is your name?" He said after long thought. Oh how his brother would be surprised, to find that yabun was a member of the organization shizu tried so hard to join.
Back to top Go down
roku nariko
AO Leader
roku nariko

PostSubject: Re: a grate inportance(yabun only)Unless your a water village spy(ambu)   a grate inportance(yabun only)Unless your a water village spy(ambu) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 9:20 am

"Grate come with me, and my name is Ichitaka Nariko"Ichitaka said
Back to top Go down
Yabun
Jonin

PostSubject: Re: a grate inportance(yabun only)Unless your a water village spy(ambu)   a grate inportance(yabun only)Unless your a water village spy(ambu) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 2:55 pm

"Certainly" said yabun, as he began to follow Ichitaka. He wondered where they were going, and drfited half-way into a world of thought.
Back to top Go down
roku nariko
AO Leader
roku nariko

PostSubject: Re: a grate inportance(yabun only)Unless your a water village spy(ambu)   a grate inportance(yabun only)Unless your a water village spy(ambu) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 11:33 am

"we are going to the AO base where we wont be hunted down by the AMBU of the village"Ichitaka said as he started to walk farther away from teh country of water."The AO is a very strong team but we are low on members thats why i came out to ask you if you would join the AO team"Ichitaka said
Back to top Go down
Yabun
Jonin

PostSubject: Re: a grate inportance(yabun only)Unless your a water village spy(ambu)   a grate inportance(yabun only)Unless your a water village spy(ambu) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 9:58 pm

"Interesting." yabun said, looking around at the scenary. "So, exactly who do you have on your team at the moment?" He said with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
roku nariko
AO Leader
roku nariko

PostSubject: Re: a grate inportance(yabun only)Unless your a water village spy(ambu)   a grate inportance(yabun only)Unless your a water village spy(ambu) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 12:53 am

"To tell you the truth the real me is back at the AO bass talking with anther person to get them to join the AO team, so you are really talking to a clone of me and not the real me, teh team of the AO are low right at the moment but soon we will be the most powerfull team there is in all the land, and we need more ninja like you"Ichitaka said as he contuned to walk......
Back to top Go down
Yabun
Jonin

PostSubject: Re: a grate inportance(yabun only)Unless your a water village spy(ambu)   a grate inportance(yabun only)Unless your a water village spy(ambu) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 8:23 am

"Yeah, the fact that you've avoided everything that would destroy a clone sorta gave it away. So it seems we have 3-4 members at the moment?" Yabun said, following this clone to wherever the base was.
Back to top Go down
roku nariko
AO Leader
roku nariko

PostSubject: Re: a grate inportance(yabun only)Unless your a water village spy(ambu)   a grate inportance(yabun only)Unless your a water village spy(ambu) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 9:59 am

OOC ok i want you to join in to the one in the akatsuki office with me and ai
Back to top Go down
Yabun
Jonin

PostSubject: Re: a grate inportance(yabun only)Unless your a water village spy(ambu)   a grate inportance(yabun only)Unless your a water village spy(ambu) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 11:35 am

ooc: sure thing, boss.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a grate inportance(yabun only)Unless your a water village spy(ambu)   a grate inportance(yabun only)Unless your a water village spy(ambu) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a grate inportance(yabun only)Unless your a water village spy(ambu)
Page 1 of 1