naruto Shippuden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto Shippuden

this is a naruto Shippuden fourm

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**)   Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 12:26 pm

risa ran up to riolu to see if he was ok and then said " let me haddle this " and ai looked with her evil eyes
Back to top Go down
https://narutoshippuden.forumakers.com
Syaoran Li
The Blue Bandit
The Blue Bandit
Syaoran Li

PostSubject: Re: Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**)   Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 12:52 pm

Riolu nodded, as he stepped back, and looked into Darkrai's eye's, "You handle Ai, i'll go for Darkrai..." Riolu announced as Darkrai lobbed a Shadow Ball Riolu's way
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**)   Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 12:58 pm

risa then started to attck ai and ai dodged every attack and then ai stabbed risa in the leg and she started to bleed
Back to top Go down
Syaoran Li
The Blue Bandit
The Blue Bandit
Syaoran Li

PostSubject: Re: Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**)   Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 1:10 pm

The Shadow ball made impact on Riolu, who flew backwards from the strike, then he caught scent of Risa's blood, not good, by now Darkrai had taken the form of a Human, a Human disguise, with a black coat drifting in the wind, and he sent another Shadow Ball after Riolu, who batted it away, Riolu's eye's were now hlowing red, and his fur was red, he then warped in a flash of light behind Darkrai, and struck, but he hit nothing, Darkrai had also warped, and a Void ball was heading right for Riolu, whp backflipped, and grew wings, then he shot a Hell Ball after Darkrai, the Void and Hell Ball collided....
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**)   Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 1:13 pm

risa then screamed as she was in pain and then started to cry aliitle and then she hit ai with a thunder punch and the ai said " darkrai its time to go " and ai disspered into the darkness and risa fell to ground in pain.
Back to top Go down
Syaoran Li
The Blue Bandit
The Blue Bandit
Syaoran Li

PostSubject: Re: Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**)   Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 1:15 pm

Darkrai, now in his Human Form nodded, and placed his hand on Ai's arm, as they both warped out of the area, but Riolu remained in Hell Form, and stepped forward, looking at Risa, he started to walk over to her, a Hell Ball bouncing in his hand
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**)   Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 1:18 pm

risa looked at him and tried to smile but the pain was to much for her and she pulled out the thing that she had been stabbed with
Back to top Go down
Syaoran Li
The Blue Bandit
The Blue Bandit
Syaoran Li

PostSubject: Re: Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**)   Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 1:21 pm

Hell Riolu raised the Hell Ball and prepared to make Risa meet an un-timely end, but then he stopped mid air, somebody had grabbed his hand, causing the Hell Ball to detonate on him, he was sent several feet across the field, he got back up, and conjured another Hell Ball, but it detonated again, at which time his Hell Form had given up, and he lay on the ground in Normal Form...
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**)   Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 1:24 pm

risa then picked him up and hugged h and started to cry and hugged him tightly
Back to top Go down
Syaoran Li
The Blue Bandit
The Blue Bandit
Syaoran Li

PostSubject: Re: Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**)   Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 1:29 pm

Riolu started to glow, and he bacame white, Angel Wings sprouted from his back, and a Halo formed over his head, all of Risa's wounds then closed up and healed themselves, Riolu remained unconscious, as he reverted back to normal form again
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**)   Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 1:33 pm

risa kept crying and huggng riolu and felt so sad that she had put him danger and that nearly hurt her
Back to top Go down
Syaoran Li
The Blue Bandit
The Blue Bandit
Syaoran Li

PostSubject: Re: Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**)   Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 1:39 pm

OOC: correction, nearly killed her ^^ hehe

BIC: Riolu stayed unconscious due to Chakra overuse, although he couldn't move, he could think, "It's ok Risa...it was Darkrai and Ai Emma we are talking about here...they are bound to beat me into the ground..." Risa's arms then opened, against her will, and the two, along with Tassador ( i can't remember spelling) were teleported back to the room, where Riolu landed on teh Hammock, leaving the intruder behind
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**)   Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 1:42 pm

" i am just glad that you are alright now " risa said and smiled as they were telprated back she smiled and wiped away her tears and then sat on the bed and laid back .
Back to top Go down
Syaoran Li
The Blue Bandit
The Blue Bandit
Syaoran Li

PostSubject: Re: Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**)   Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 1:48 pm

"Ok in my mind capacity, who said anything about my body? it's wounds are healed, but i'm like....unconscious, it's gonna be awhile before i get back up..." Riolu just lay there, and waited for Tassador to think or say something
Back to top Go down
Protoss
Chunin
Protoss

PostSubject: Re: Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**)   Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 2:34 pm

((Well just leave me out of the fight why don't ya..........Oh well that is what I get for rping with people who got totally different time zones))

Tassadar was quite confused as to what had happened in the last few hours and was now getting back up to speed and said "You are pretty banged up my friend, if you want I can use a healing jutsu I know on you. Is that ok with you?"
Back to top Go down
Syaoran Li
The Blue Bandit
The Blue Bandit
Syaoran Li

PostSubject: Re: Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**)   Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 2:39 pm

"Yes, try and heal my muscles, so i can wake up, please" Riolu pleaded with his mind, the only conscious body part, other than his esential organs
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**)   Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 2:45 pm

risa sat up and looked at tassdar and looked sad and worried
Back to top Go down
Protoss
Chunin
Protoss

PostSubject: Re: Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**)   Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 2:51 pm

Tassadar did as he was told and approached the small creature and made some hand signs and then said "Holy light jutsu" Soon a bright white light covers Riolu's body and heals most of his wounds as Tassadar steps back and said "that should do it, you better now?"
Back to top Go down
Syaoran Li
The Blue Bandit
The Blue Bandit
Syaoran Li

PostSubject: Re: Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**)   Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 2:54 pm

Somethign small and furry tapped Tassador's shoulder, "Hello" The creature then teleported again, and was standing on teh Hammock, Riolu semed to have regained some strength...and hyperness, "I CAN TRANSFORM!!!! MEH CAN TRANSFORM!"
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**)   Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 2:59 pm

risa then looked around and sighed and then layed back on the bed
Back to top Go down
Syaoran Li
The Blue Bandit
The Blue Bandit
Syaoran Li

PostSubject: Re: Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**)   Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 3:05 pm

"Tassador is you our room matey?" Riolu asked, as he rocked back and forth on the Hammock, "and does you know any stories?" Riolu asked, realizing the grammar mistakes he had just made, "Soorryy.....do you know any stories...."
Back to top Go down
Protoss
Chunin
Protoss

PostSubject: Re: Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**)   Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 3:18 pm

Tassadar looked at Riolu and said "Yes I am the new room mate and no I don't know many stories worth telling, I've only been alive for 5 years and those first five years were hell on earth..........." Tassadar looked at the ground as he tried to suppress his anger toward his creator.
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**)   Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 3:31 pm

" oh so you are not human " risa said and sat up and looked at him
Back to top Go down
Protoss
Chunin
Protoss

PostSubject: Re: Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**)   Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 4:08 pm

"No I am an artificial human that was created to be a ninja that would do any mission without caring about my safety or the well being of other humans............I was no better than a machine." said Tassadar as his hands formed a very tight fist since he was trying not to lose his temper, but it wasn't happening.
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**)   Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 4:09 pm

" oh thats horrible " risa and looked alittle sad for him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**)   Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next