HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

The Demon Lord of the Mist, Sesshomaru.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Protoss
Chunin

PostSubject: The Demon Lord of the Mist, Sesshomaru.   Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:23 pm

It was a cold and dreary day and their was a thick veil of mist covering the area as young man who looked to be a feudal lord entered a small village, he had long platinum colored hair, golden colored eyes, a crescent moon emblem on his forehead and two stripes on each side of his face, he also carried around three swords on his wist, with a white fur tail draped over him like it was a piece of clothing, and he had pale white skin walked through the mist toward a small village and thought *Humans, weak and pitiful creatures that have no use in the world."

The young man entered the village and looked at the people in discus but did not do anything since he wasn't one to draw unwanted attention to himself for he rather not have to show his demon powers until he has too, but for now he stopped near a tree and sat down and drank some green tea as he waited for night to fall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yabun
Jonin

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Lord of the Mist, Sesshomaru.   Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:21 pm

Shizukesa left his house, to begin his daily training. He looked over to the tree he usually used to practice offensive medical jutsu. There was a man there, and so shizu walked up to him and said, "May I ask why you are sitting under my practice tree?" His blue hair blew softly in the wind, as a mist from somewhere began to settle over the village. It made no difference to shizukesa, having been born and raised in the mist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Protoss
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Lord of the Mist, Sesshomaru.   Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:33 pm

Sesshomaru drank some of his green tea and then shot the boy a glare full of hate and said "I my rest where ever I want to, so leave me alone......Human." Sesshomaru then went back to his tea as he kept himself ready to fight the boy if he tried anything to attack him as he thought *Grrr why must humans cause me so much trouble.............why father had one for a wife is beyond me.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yabun
Jonin

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Lord of the Mist, Sesshomaru.   Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:46 pm

"Makes no difference, in fact it will help my accuracy training." He said in a polite tone, even though he had displeasure at being called a boy. He was 17 after all, and technically the second most powerful ninja in his clan. He began rushing the tree, doing fakeouts with exploding clones, and other jutsus and attacks on the other side of the tree. It was simple really, shizukesa got one side of the tree, and the other guy got the other side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Protoss
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Lord of the Mist, Sesshomaru.   Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:01 pm

Sesshomaru was trying to enjoy a nice calm day but this brat was ruining it and let out a growl as he put away his tea and said "Grrr, you are bothering me human. I thought you humans would at least know manners and to show respect to those of royalty, but if not I guess their really is no hope for your kind." Sesshomaru stood up and looked at the boy with rage that he had the gall to incur the wrath of the demon lord of the mist. He was now beginning to loose the little patience he had and was ready to spill blood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yabun
Jonin

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Lord of the Mist, Sesshomaru.   Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:51 pm

"I am the heir to the throne of my clan. I am not bound by the laws and customs of peasants." Shizu said, losing any respect he had for this man in the first place. He stopped his training, and his two clones stood beside him. This man was persistent, and growled alot. quite annoying, to tell the truth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Protoss
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Lord of the Mist, Sesshomaru.   Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:15 pm

Sesshomaru had lost his patience for this human when he heard him say that he was above laws and customs and said "You may be a human of royal blood but you should show respect to the Demon Lord of the Mist, now I will have to re-educate you." Sesshomaru made a whip of light and sent it flying at the boy and his clones smashing into the clones and killing them while the whip was now going for the real one.

*may not be able to auto hit the real you but nothing was said about auto hitting clones*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yabun
Jonin

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Lord of the Mist, Sesshomaru.   Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:56 pm

ooc: My clones explode, so idc

ic: The clones each caused a small explosion, causing a smoke shield along with the mist, giving Shizu a cover. He dodged the whip easily, and stood upon the branches of trees. "Your quite rude to, you know." He said in a taunting voice. He did in fact obey pain's laws, but only his. for being the apparent demon lord of the mist, he didn't seem to have visited the Rain village recently. The akatsuki and their demon's had conquered the region, and this man had no apparent leadership here. Maybe in the mist village, but the rain village was different.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Protoss
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Lord of the Mist, Sesshomaru.   Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:16 pm

Sesshomaru was about to charge after the boy when he heard a girl yelled "LORD SESSHOMARU!!" Sesshomaru stopped and looked toward a girl that had blackish gray hair with gold streaks in it she had pale skin and she had some strange golden item on her body and she reached him and he said "What is it Arceus?" "Lord Sesshomaru I though you promised me that you wouldn't harm anyone in this village." replied the young woman and he just sighed and looked at the boy and thought *you are lucky human*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yabun
Jonin

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Lord of the Mist, Sesshomaru.   Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:27 pm

Shizu, on the other hand, being the evil little boy he was leaped at Sesshomaru, but was incased in a large puff of smoke. when it cleared, Yabun was holding Shizu by the neck of his shirt. "When will you ever learn, Shizukesa?" Yabun said in a tired voice. He was standing on the tree, Shizu squirming in hand. "Let me go! Let me go!!!" he yelled. Yabun leaped to the ground, and kept shizu in a firm grip. He walked up to the two strangers, and bowed. "I am sorry for any trouble my brother has caused you. I hope we can get past this small incident."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Protoss
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Lord of the Mist, Sesshomaru.   Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:42 pm

Sesshomaru looked at the younger brother and then at the older brother just looked at them as Arceus looked back and forth between Sesshomaru and the brothers thinking *Please lord Sesshomaru you promised* "Fine, but next time your little brother tries to start anything with me I will kill him." Sesshomaru then walked off toward an inn for him to rest without giving the brothers a nod or anything as Arceus followed after him but not before bowing and saying "Thank you for stopping the fight sir and I hope you two have a nice day, wait for me lord Sesshomaru."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yabun
Jonin

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Lord of the Mist, Sesshomaru.   Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:50 pm

shizu turned to Yabun, and said with a disappointed look, "Well, the lady was nice, but that jerk started it. He just out and attacked me. I was only training." Yabun sighed and said, "I know, I saw the entire thing. you could've moved your training for once in a life time. I honestly can't believe that tree has withstood your onslaught this long. It's a miracle."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Lord of the Mist, Sesshomaru.   

Back to top Go down

The Demon Lord of the Mist, Sesshomaru.
Page 1 of 1