naruto Shippuden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto Shippuden

this is a naruto Shippuden fourm

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Asuma's return (team 10)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

Asuma's return (team 10) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asuma's return (team 10)   Asuma's return (team 10) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 4:43 pm

Asuma chuckled "Ok lets go get something to eat...... My treat" Asuma chuckled changing the subject from the diet.
Back to top Go down
matt
Chunin
matt

PostSubject: Re: Asuma's return (team 10)   Asuma's return (team 10) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 4:47 pm

shikamaru smiled as he walked up next to asuma and looked at him. then choji started walking next to ino and mubled something.... "b.........sh"
Back to top Go down
ino yamanaka

ino yamanaka

PostSubject: Re: Asuma's return (team 10)   Asuma's return (team 10) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 4:56 pm

Ino looked at Chouji and growled and yelled "WHAT DID YOU CALL ME YOU F-" Ino quickly stoped herself and thought "Ok I do not want to get Chouji mad because I want to stay happy because of Asuma-Sensei"
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Asuma's return (team 10)   Asuma's return (team 10) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 5:00 pm

Asuma shook his head "C'mon choji you know she didnt mean anything by it" He said to him and turned to the village "You guys c"mn?" He asked them walkin away.
Back to top Go down
matt
Chunin
matt

PostSubject: Re: Asuma's return (team 10)   Asuma's return (team 10) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 6:27 pm

"man you guys are never gonna change" he said laughign and looking at then while keeping up with asuma. "yea what ever" choji said started to walk ahead of ino. "hey how are those babys going..have you talked to kuranai (didnt feel liek spelling ti right) yet"
Back to top Go down
ino yamanaka

ino yamanaka

PostSubject: Re: Asuma's return (team 10)   Asuma's return (team 10) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 8:27 pm

Ino glared at Chouji and turned to Asuma. She grined at him and said "Ya I herd about you and Kurenai..... it made me sad at first to see that you were died and Kurenai was pregnant with your kids... but is all good now... right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asuma's return (team 10)   Asuma's return (team 10) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Asuma's return (team 10)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2