Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Syaoran Li
The Blue Bandit
The Blue Bandit

PostSubject: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:49 pm

a girl, an Akatsuki, killer of her clan, Ai Emma, the hell girl ,the Unholy Valkyrie, the women warrior who brigns souls not to heaven, but into the burning bouls of hell, at her side, stood a man, his face seemed invisibly apart from his one eye, under his long, white hair that cast a shadow over his face, his hair swayed in the air, and appeared like a long hat, completely white, the boy wore a red scarf that was rough around the Neck, he wore a black Jacket that ripped and spoiked at the bottom, and drifted off into the wind, the mist, his leggings were completely black, but all attention was drawn to the red glowing eye that was showing through the shadow under his hair, "Where are we going, Hell Girl"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:52 pm

"are going to the mist villiage to get something from a person " ai said and looked at him and then said " do not call me hell girl , call me ai"

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutoshippuden.forumakers.com
Syaoran Li
The Blue Bandit
The Blue Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:03 pm

The man sighed, and then spoke to Ai, "Fine, Ai, who is this person, and what can i blow up...i have a thirst for blood" the Man stated, as he seemd to dissolve into Shadow, and was a floating GHOST! A GHOST! thing....The ghost hovered there above the ground, and had a devilish look on its face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:05 pm

" as soon as we get what we need you can kill the whole village i do not care for that viillage anymore " ai said

Back to top Go down
Syaoran Li
The Blue Bandit
The Blue Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:12 pm

The ghosts visual blurred as he looked Human again, "Good, but, wouldn't want you to miss out on all the fun...and it is no fun if they can't defen themselves, we'll rile them up so they bring out the Shinobi!" The ghost announced, as he stood there with Ai, his master, The ghost looked at the village once more, "It won't be here for much longer"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Protoss
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:15 pm

Sesshomaru was in the village that the girl and the ghost was talking about but not on a normal visit, he was in the middle of a fight with ten ninjas and he said "Get out of my way humans, I have no time to waste with your kind." "Never foul demon, we will destroy you before you can cause any harm to our village." "Foolish human you think you can defeat the Demon Lord of the Mist." Soon the ninjas jumped at him in hopes of overwhelming him with numbers but he just looked at them and formed a whip that looked to be made of light and then rapidly spun around in place causing the whip to go flying out and slicing the ninjas into bits causing blood to fall to the ground making the green grass red with blood. The whip then disappeared as he said "Worthless humans, not even worth the effort." He then walked into the village to continue on his little errand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:20 pm

ai looked down at the villiage she was once apart of andhated it so much and said " let this viillage die in hell"

Back to top Go down
Protoss
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:37 pm

Sesshomaru was now in the village and was looking for a blacksmith to see if he could repair some damage to his armor he got from battling a powerful demon and thought *If he does a good job at repairing my armor I might let him live when I destroy this village, but if he messes up I will kill him personally.* Sesshomaru was now in front of the blacksmith's workshop and entered the building.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:08 pm

ai walked down into the villiage and looked around to sense where she would find ththing she was searching for untill she went past the blacksmiths and saw someone in there and looked to see a man.

Back to top Go down
Protoss
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:20 pm

Sesshomaru had been in the Blacksmith's workshop for a few hours and had gotten his armor repaired and he wasn't that happy about the work, it wasn't near flawless but it was ok for the most part so he would kill the Blacksmith later on in the day. He then walked outside the workshop and met a young girl and her protector and said "Hello there, who are you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:22 pm

" what , i am ai " ai said and looked at the person and blussed alittle as she had never been close to males

Back to top Go down
Protoss
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:34 pm

"Nice to meet you Ai, I go by the name Sesshomaru Demon lord of the mist. Oh and I sense that you are quite powerful, so you must be here for a good reason. I might be of some assistance." said Sesshomaru as he bowed to her like one of royalty would do, as he also sensed the presence of a undead being.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:36 pm

" yeah ok but why you want to help me for " ai said and looked at him

Back to top Go down
Protoss
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:43 pm

"Cause you unlike most humans are not weak or controlled by the foolish notions of right and wrong, so I feel like you would make a good ally to have. Also not many have a shadow being for a guardian." said Sesshomaru as he looked at Ai.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:44 pm

" oh well ok but i need to find something so be quite " ai said and started to walk again

Back to top Go down
Protoss
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:50 pm

Sesshomaru nodded and walked with her and he didn't even make a sound since he was able to keep his feet from making any kind of noise as he thought *Well for a human she is cute, but she is a human so she will age quicker than I but that doesn't seem that bad. I will enjoy this for the time being.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:54 pm

ai then turned at looked back at him and blussed alittle then back around and kept walking

Back to top Go down
Protoss
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:09 pm

Sesshomaru looked at her with his normally cold eyes and the normal hatred that was within wasn't there as he kept his eye's and ears opened for anyone that might want to harm Ai, as they was walking a man brushed passed Sesshomaru but before he could get anywhere Sesshomaru's hand shot out and grabbed the man by the arm and took back the money he stole from Sesshomaru and then threw the man into the ground after injecting some slow acting poison that would kill the man later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:14 pm

ai smirked and thought anout how much she hated the villiage and kept walking untill they came to were the thing she was looking for was

Back to top Go down
Protoss
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:17 pm

Sesshomaru stopped beside Ai and waited for her to do what she wanted to do since he was more than ready to help her since the sooner they got done with this he could get onto destroying the village.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:22 pm

ai went up to the building and then did some hand signs and did a genjustu in the house that made the poeple in the building thik they were in hell

Back to top Go down
Protoss
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:25 pm

Sesshomaru watched this and said "Ah very good, why let someone have the easy way out of death when you can torment them. A very good jutsu." Sesshomaru was beginning to like Ai more every minute.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:32 pm

ai smiled and then used a justu to make it rain acid blodd in the house and it burnt them alive

Back to top Go down
Protoss
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:35 pm

Sesshomaru smelled the acid from inside and thought *If she enjoys that then she will really enjoy the destruction of this weak village* "So miss Ai is this what you came here for, if so I highly approve of your work but I think that we should share the gift of death to all the people in this village. Don't you agree?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:39 pm

" yeah and this my villiage , i used to live here " ai said and then turned and looked at him

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   

Back to top Go down

Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next