naruto Shippuden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto Shippuden

this is a naruto Shippuden fourm

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A simple walk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
chaiuchiha

A simple walk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A simple walk   A simple walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 8:24 pm

its ok ive been with a large group before
chai said thinking about jail
Back to top Go down
sakura
Chunin
sakura

PostSubject: Re: A simple walk   A simple walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 8:26 pm

Mia raised an eyebrow. "Ok." She said. As they walked into the village there were a lot of tall trees and the houses were small. Woman worked and children ran around, of course there were some men there, but not a lot. "MIA!!!" A loud voice yelled out, Mia smirked a smart smile. "Of course..." She sighed out.
Back to top Go down
chaiuchiha

PostSubject: Re: A simple walk   A simple walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 8:27 pm

chai looked towards the voice
Back to top Go down
sakura
Chunin
sakura

PostSubject: Re: A simple walk   A simple walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 8:31 pm

"That loud mouth is my younger sister Maya." She pointed up to the girl who was running up to them. Her knee-length, pitch black hair moved side to side. Maya had a large smile on her face, putting her band on her forehead, her short skirt, purple kimono barely moved as she ran up to both of them. "Hey there sis." She giggled. Her smile was huge that her eyes were closed, when she calmed down she opened them again and looked at Chai. "And hello to you too." She said, bowing her head slightly. "Maya this is Chai. Chai this is my younger sister and Fey-in-training, Maya Fey." Mia smiled sheepishly, pointing to each other.
Back to top Go down
chaiuchiha

PostSubject: Re: A simple walk   A simple walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 8:34 pm

hello maya
chai said
Back to top Go down
sakura
Chunin
sakura

PostSubject: Re: A simple walk   A simple walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 8:41 pm

Maya smiled big. "Hey, sis! I've been practicing getting down our Kekkei Genkai. And the first jutsus as well." She said, jumping up and down. "Hmmm..." Mia said amused. "It's true." Maya pouted a little.
Back to top Go down
chaiuchiha

PostSubject: Re: A simple walk   A simple walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 8:45 pm

chai just stood looking around
Back to top Go down
sakura
Chunin
sakura

PostSubject: Re: A simple walk   A simple walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 8:49 pm

"Want to watch a miracile?" Mia asked, of course she loved her sister a lot to pick on her, raising an eyebrow. Maya looked at Chai, her eyes sparkled with hope.
Back to top Go down
chaiuchiha

PostSubject: Re: A simple walk   A simple walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 8:50 pm

sure
chai said
Back to top Go down
sakura
Chunin
sakura

PostSubject: Re: A simple walk   A simple walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 8:53 pm

Maya threw her fists in the air. "Yey!" She yelled out. Maya then gotten serious, closing her eyes. She took several deep breaths and formed the hand sign to gather chakra. Mia crossed her arms waiting to see what her sister would do.
After a few minutes her skin went a little pale and she opened her eyes, her pupil looking a little smaller than a human pupil, her eyes were also a little dark. The frown that she held onto was still there. Maya raised an eyebrow. "Did I do it?" She asked, feeling a little dizzy.
Back to top Go down
chaiuchiha

PostSubject: Re: A simple walk   A simple walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 8:55 pm

i wouldnt know really
chai said shruuging
Back to top Go down
sakura
Chunin
sakura

PostSubject: Re: A simple walk   A simple walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 9:23 pm

Mia sighed and smiled big. "You did." She said nodding once. "Yes." Maya jumped up but tripped when her feet hit the ground. When she lifted her face, everything that changed was back to normal.
Back to top Go down
chaiuchiha

PostSubject: Re: A simple walk   A simple walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 5:33 am

that was pretty cool
chai said sorta impressed
Back to top Go down
sakura
Chunin
sakura

PostSubject: Re: A simple walk   A simple walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 6:23 pm

Mia shrugged. "It's kinda hard the first couple of times... The jutsus we have are... Different from most of the genjutsus others know." She sighed. "But that does mean I can use them now, right?" Maya asked, getting up up and prushing the dirt off of her.
Back to top Go down
chaiuchiha

PostSubject: Re: A simple walk   A simple walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 6:38 pm

does it mia
chai asked looking at her
Back to top Go down
sakura
Chunin
sakura

PostSubject: Re: A simple walk   A simple walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 6:39 pm

Mia smiled big and nodded her head. "It does." She looked over at the side. Maya smiled big and clapped her hands together.
Back to top Go down
chaiuchiha

PostSubject: Re: A simple walk   A simple walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 6:40 pm

thats pretty cool
chai said looking up at the sky
Back to top Go down
sakura
Chunin
sakura

PostSubject: Re: A simple walk   A simple walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 6:41 pm

"It is." Maya said loudly, jumping up and down.
"Simmer down, sis." Mia said, crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
chaiuchiha

PostSubject: Re: A simple walk   A simple walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 6:44 pm

chai smiled, she had never had a younger sibling so it was fun to see what having one could be like
Back to top Go down
sakura
Chunin
sakura

PostSubject: Re: A simple walk   A simple walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 6:49 pm

"Wait..." Maya stopped. "What are the other two I need to learn?" She asked, raising eyebrow.
"Get the other two Kekkei Genkai and you'll see." Mia said in a smart way.
Back to top Go down
chaiuchiha

PostSubject: Re: A simple walk   A simple walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 7:04 pm

dang sis your mean
chai teased
Back to top Go down
sakura
Chunin
sakura

PostSubject: Re: A simple walk   A simple walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 7:07 pm

Mia shook her head and smiled big. "Can't blame me... We just don't want people deing all of the sudden for trying to do the jutsus." She looked over at Maya, who was looking up at the sky. When Maya looked at her, she looked both sides and pointed to herself. "Who? Me?" Maya asked.
Back to top Go down
chaiuchiha

PostSubject: Re: A simple walk   A simple walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 7:08 pm

chai chuckled a little
Back to top Go down
sakura
Chunin
sakura

PostSubject: Re: A simple walk   A simple walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 7:09 pm

Mia sighed hard and shook her head. "Yes you... I know you like to dive into a lot of things with out thinking..." Mia said hard. Maya rubbed the back of her head and chuckled lightly.
Back to top Go down
chaiuchiha

PostSubject: Re: A simple walk   A simple walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 7:11 pm

sounds like me when i was young
chai said thinking about her past
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A simple walk   A simple walk - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A simple walk
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next