naruto Shippuden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto Shippuden

this is a naruto Shippuden fourm

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

just hanging (ino and shi only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emieshi Nara/shi

just hanging (ino and shi only) Empty
PostSubject: just hanging (ino and shi only)   just hanging (ino and shi only) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 6:03 am

Emi walked into the park and waited for ino and shi 'this is such a drag i hate waiting it is to mich work' Emi soon fell asleep.

just hanging (ino and shi only) Anime
Back to top Go down
ino yamanaka

ino yamanaka

PostSubject: Re: just hanging (ino and shi only)   just hanging (ino and shi only) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 2:58 pm

Ino walked into the park. There were little birds and squirles in the trees. Ino stoped to look at these squirals fighting over a nut about 8 ft above were she was. She smiled as she watched one squirel get kicked out of the tree. As the hunk of bang in her face split as she bent down to look at the squirel that fell out of the tree."Hay little guy" she said to the squirel "are you ok? You look like you fell on the ground realy hard....."The little squirel tooked at Ino it got up and ran back up the tree to defeat the other squirel that kick it out of the tree. Ino quickly rememberd "I got to meet Shi and Emi in the park!" Ino started to run. She had made it to where Emi and Shi were supost to meet her. Ino looked around and saw Emi sleeping she walked up to her and bent down "Emi wake up! I am here!" she yelled.
Back to top Go down
Emieshi Nara/shi

PostSubject: Re: just hanging (ino and shi only)   just hanging (ino and shi only) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 5:18 pm

Emi woke up while Shi walked into the park and saw them 'hey ino and emi how r u guys' Shi said (butshe still didnt know about her and emi) ' i still wonder if we are related' Shi said to emi

Back to top Go down
ino yamanaka

ino yamanaka

PostSubject: Re: just hanging (ino and shi only)   just hanging (ino and shi only) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 8:25 pm

Ino smiled at Shi who just came. The converstion that they started about being related made her intrested in her new friends. Ino took a good look at Shi to Emi. Ino liffted the hunk of bang hanging in her face so both of her pupiless sky blue eyes looked at Emi. She glanced over to Shi and put herhunk of heir back over her right eye. "Shi how could you not know if someone was your cosin or not.... if you do not know Emi then she is probley not your cosin" Ino said tring to seem smart.
Back to top Go down
Emieshi Nara/shi

PostSubject: Re: just hanging (ino and shi only)   just hanging (ino and shi only) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 9:03 pm

'Well me and Shi r cousins but for some reason shi doesn't know about me but we have pics of them in our album' emi replied

Back to top Go down
ino yamanaka

ino yamanaka

PostSubject: Re: just hanging (ino and shi only)   just hanging (ino and shi only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 6:17 am

Ino looked shocked. 'cosins and they did not even know it' she thought in her head. "did you guys like bump your heads or something how could she not know? Shi did something happen tio you when you were younger to cause this?" Ino sat down crosed her legs and then her arms.She looked up at Shi and her long blonde hair sat on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Emieshi Nara/shi

PostSubject: Re: just hanging (ino and shi only)   just hanging (ino and shi only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 7:30 am

'nothing happened to her it was our families' emi said 'let me explain. everything was going fine until someone killed shi's great grandma,moms side, so shi's family said they didn't want anything to do with us. So when Shi was still to young her parents threw away all the pictures away of us but with us we still loved them so we kept everything. Soon enough my house got burned by shi's family and my parents died so thats what happened shi's parents died when they went for a swim or something.' Emi had layed down exhousted from telling the whole thing so she just watched the couds.

Back to top Go down
ino yamanaka

ino yamanaka

PostSubject: Re: just hanging (ino and shi only)   just hanging (ino and shi only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 7:52 am

Ino fround and said "Thats sad so you know who Shi is and Shi does not know who you are..." In quickliy noticed that Emi had layed down to watch the clouds "I see you watch the clouds like Shika does hu. So do most Nara's do that?"
Back to top Go down
Emieshi Nara/shi

PostSubject: Re: just hanging (ino and shi only)   just hanging (ino and shi only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 7:57 am

'uh oh yea we do alot' emi replied 'i do this when i am calming myself down and i do just for fun'

Back to top Go down
ino yamanaka

ino yamanaka

PostSubject: Re: just hanging (ino and shi only)   just hanging (ino and shi only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 8:02 am

Ino smiled and said "wow sounds like Shikamaru.... i hope you are not lazy like him too... are you"
Back to top Go down
Emieshi Nara/shi

PostSubject: Re: just hanging (ino and shi only)   just hanging (ino and shi only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 8:05 am

'Well sometimes i am nara and so is shi' emi said

Back to top Go down
ino yamanaka

ino yamanaka

PostSubject: Re: just hanging (ino and shi only)   just hanging (ino and shi only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 8:10 am

"ya i guess so what do you want to do" Ino said sitting up and bringing her nees to her chin.
Back to top Go down
Emieshi Nara/shi

PostSubject: Re: just hanging (ino and shi only)   just hanging (ino and shi only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 8:12 am

'idk lets just watch the clouds or get some ramen' shi replied

just hanging (ino and shi only) Anime]\

Back to top Go down
ino yamanaka

ino yamanaka

PostSubject: Re: just hanging (ino and shi only)   just hanging (ino and shi only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 8:17 am

Ino smiled and said "Ok"
Back to top Go down
Emieshi Nara/shi

PostSubject: Re: just hanging (ino and shi only)   just hanging (ino and shi only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 8:19 am

Emi said 'NO getting ramen is to much work but it is so good lets go'

Back to top Go down
ino yamanaka

ino yamanaka

PostSubject: Re: just hanging (ino and shi only)   just hanging (ino and shi only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 8:24 am

Ino got up and started walking twords the ramen shop "are you coming?"
Back to top Go down
Emieshi Nara/shi

PostSubject: Re: just hanging (ino and shi only)   just hanging (ino and shi only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 8:27 am

Shi and Emi poked there heads up and said 'YEA Y WOULDN'T WE' they said together.

Back to top Go down
ino yamanaka

ino yamanaka

PostSubject: Re: just hanging (ino and shi only)   just hanging (ino and shi only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 8:31 am

Ino shrugged "I don't know"
Back to top Go down
Emieshi Nara/shi

PostSubject: Re: just hanging (ino and shi only)   just hanging (ino and shi only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 10:03 am

Emi and Shi started walking to the ramen shop and turned around waiting for Ino 'What do u think is on her mind' Emi asked Shi.

Shi replied 'idk but i think she is thinking of shika'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just hanging (ino and shi only)   just hanging (ino and shi only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just hanging (ino and shi only)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
naruto Shippuden :: Konoha (Fire Country) :: RPG-
Jump to: