naruto Shippuden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto Shippuden

this is a naruto Shippuden fourm

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Traveling to the mist (lunar)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
temari
Jonin
temari

Traveling to the mist (lunar) Empty
PostSubject: Traveling to the mist (lunar)   Traveling to the mist (lunar) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 4:34 pm

Shikamira and Lunar were begining to walk to the mist village it was raining.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to the mist (lunar)   Traveling to the mist (lunar) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 4:40 pm

"great it's raining the animals are getting wet and were getting wet." when it stopped raining she went down on all four and shook herself off like a dog then all the water went on Shikamira. "sorry about that." she started to giggle.
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to the mist (lunar)   Traveling to the mist (lunar) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 5:11 pm

Shikamira smiled and said "it is ok" She got down on all fours too and shook of "man how far away is it.."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to the mist (lunar)   Traveling to the mist (lunar) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 5:15 pm

"Idk I never been there before." she started to giggle and smiled at Shikamira.
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to the mist (lunar)   Traveling to the mist (lunar) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 5:17 pm

"never to the mist before ,eh. well this place is great it is a little wet at times but still. so do you want to take a break i am getting tierd." Shikamira said.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to the mist (lunar)   Traveling to the mist (lunar) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 5:32 pm

"sure Kiba's getting tired too so i guess thats fine I'm not in a hurry." she sat down by the tree and something came out from the back of her pants and she tryed to push it back in but it wouldn't so she said, "It's time for you to see my true form but please don't run when you see." she went behind the tree and came back and she was a Wolf. She had light brown furfs.

she looks like this.
Traveling to the mist (lunar) Wolf

Last edited by Lunar on Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to the mist (lunar)   Traveling to the mist (lunar) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 5:34 pm

Shikamira bent down like she was bowing to Lunar.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to the mist (lunar)   Traveling to the mist (lunar) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 5:39 pm

"what are you doing I'm a wolf that talks your not scared? I have a half form that I can transform into but I only have ears and a tail like you. I mean I have cloths on but ya."
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to the mist (lunar)   Traveling to the mist (lunar) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 5:44 pm

Shikamira was still in the bowing position and said "i am not scared.... people also are scared of me... i said i feel your pain.... i am bowing becouse you are a wolf i am a fox.... you are igher then i am.... it the animal leage.."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to the mist (lunar)   Traveling to the mist (lunar) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 5:50 pm

"you don't have to do that but if you want to I'll enjoy it." she was looking mighty and powerful then she started to laugh, "this is silly. Lets get a move on if your tired just get on my back I'll find the way there. If you have something that came from the village I could sniff it out."
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to the mist (lunar)   Traveling to the mist (lunar) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 5:56 pm

Shikamira shook her head and said "no master i can walk" and they started to go again.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to the mist (lunar)   Traveling to the mist (lunar) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 5:59 pm

Shocked "master? did you just, ohh never mind well I'm a lot faster than you we'll get there faster If you listen to my orders so I order you to go on my back and give me something to sniff so I can find it."
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to the mist (lunar)   Traveling to the mist (lunar) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 6:08 pm

Shikamira shook her head yes and took out a neckless out and gave it to Lunar and jumped on her back.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to the mist (lunar)   Traveling to the mist (lunar) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 6:12 pm

"good now lets get a move on. I'd hang on." she started to run a 60 to 80 miles per hour and they got there in 2 min. "is this the place I smell it but it doesn't look like it or what i though it would look like."
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to the mist (lunar)   Traveling to the mist (lunar) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 6:16 pm

Shikamira looked around "yes this is it... this is the mist.. it may not be mutch but it is importent.. to me this is were i became Shikamira of the Mist..... and stoped being Shikamira Nara.."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to the mist (lunar)   Traveling to the mist (lunar) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 6:18 pm

"Ohh Well do you think I should stay like this?" she looked up to Shikamira.
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to the mist (lunar)   Traveling to the mist (lunar) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 6:24 pm

Shikamira shrugged "it does not matter if you hang aruond with me they will all ready think you are a freek.people are harsh here worst then any village i seem"
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to the mist (lunar)   Traveling to the mist (lunar) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 6:27 pm

"okk I'll just stay like this and i won't talk." she sat down on her haunches.
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to the mist (lunar)   Traveling to the mist (lunar) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 6:32 pm

Shikamira shook her head yes and started to walk in.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to the mist (lunar)   Traveling to the mist (lunar) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 6:39 pm

she started to walk with her. she started to whin because everyone was stareing at her.
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to the mist (lunar)   Traveling to the mist (lunar) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 6:28 am

Shikamira looked at Lunar and then at the people around her "I hope no one remembers me.." She whispered to Lunar. People did remember her they shot glares to her and Lunar. Shikamira herd some girl whisper to a diffrent girl "hay it is that monster and it looks like she brought a freak for a friend home..." and she also herd the girl reply "ya those are some freaky people i would hate to know them...." Shikamira had tears in her eyes and looked down. Pretty soon people were picking up garbage and throughing it at Shikamira and Lunar.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to the mist (lunar)   Traveling to the mist (lunar) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 10:29 am

Lunar saw that Shikamira was starting to cry because of the people then Lunar got very mad and her fur on her back was sticking strate up and she started to growl at the people and started to attach them. Her nose was rinckled up and her tail was strate up and her teeth were bared at the people.
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to the mist (lunar)   Traveling to the mist (lunar) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 10:39 am

Shikamira walked over to Lunar and said "it is ok i am used to we do not want people getting mad at you"
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to the mist (lunar)   Traveling to the mist (lunar) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 10:44 am

"i don't care they don't know me ohh and this is my only form I can't change this is how i'm always going to be." she calmed down and said. "don't you have a family or a house that we could go to to get away from these people there really pissing me off."
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to the mist (lunar)   Traveling to the mist (lunar) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 10:48 am

Shikamira sighed and said "i live in a box on Hyuga st.. come one"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to the mist (lunar)   Traveling to the mist (lunar) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Traveling to the mist (lunar)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next