naruto Shippuden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto Shippuden

this is a naruto Shippuden fourm

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Traveling to the mist (lunar)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunar

Traveling to the mist (lunar) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling to the mist (lunar)   Traveling to the mist (lunar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 11:07 am

"why do you come back here if people treat you like garbage?" she stoped her from walking and pushed her back on the hill where they came from.
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to the mist (lunar)   Traveling to the mist (lunar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 2:22 pm

Shikamira fround and said "i have no other choice.. i am forced.."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to the mist (lunar)   Traveling to the mist (lunar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 2:49 pm

"why who can force you back here?" she sat down and was pawing her because she wanted to be pet.
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to the mist (lunar)   Traveling to the mist (lunar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 3:51 pm

Shikamira started to pet Lunar and said "I am forsed becouse i am sopost to be the weapen for them..... if i do not stay here they will look for me and i will regret it.."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to the mist (lunar)   Traveling to the mist (lunar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 3:54 pm

"lets go back to my village him we can live alone." she stars to walk away.
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to the mist (lunar)   Traveling to the mist (lunar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 3:55 pm

Shikamira stood up and looked down to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to the mist (lunar)   Traveling to the mist (lunar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 4:05 pm

"come on lets go I'm not waiting all day but I'm not leaving without you. Like I said before your my only friend." she smiled and sat down.
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to the mist (lunar)   Traveling to the mist (lunar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 5:25 pm

Shikamira had tears of joy in her eyes and quickly ran after her.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to the mist (lunar)   Traveling to the mist (lunar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 8:51 am

"don't worry if they come after you just stay next to me and I can kill all of them if thats ok." she was walking with her back to Lunars distroyed village and live alone. "do you eat raw meat?"
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to the mist (lunar)   Traveling to the mist (lunar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 1:01 pm

Shikamira shook her head yes and said "remember i am half fox i eat anything"
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to the mist (lunar)   Traveling to the mist (lunar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 1:13 pm

good then it won't be hard to get food." she smiled at her and was just walking along. She was getting board so she started to sing a song about wolves.
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to the mist (lunar)   Traveling to the mist (lunar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 2:47 pm

"bye the way since you are a wolf were is your pack?" Shikamira asked.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to the mist (lunar)   Traveling to the mist (lunar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 2:49 pm

"I don't have a pack I was abanduned when I was a pup they left me all alone and hungry." she looked at the ground and she was singing the song "Stray" it fits her well.
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to the mist (lunar)   Traveling to the mist (lunar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 3:18 pm

Shikamira looked at her sadly "wow.... well i just ran away.."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to the mist (lunar)   Traveling to the mist (lunar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 4:47 pm

"how did you get your ears and tail?" she was sitting on the ground taking a rest and was cleaning her paws from rocks and pebbles and thorns.
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to the mist (lunar)   Traveling to the mist (lunar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 5:27 pm

Shikamira frowned and said "it is from the demon that got locked inside me.... that is one of the resons i do not go to konoha.... i feel ashamed of myself... like i am a loser... i am a trador.." She bent down and helped Lunar got the thorns and pebbles out of her foot.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to the mist (lunar)   Traveling to the mist (lunar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 5:45 pm

"well my demon did this to me. It made me a monster now my life is horrible I used to have so many friends then this happened and now I have 1." she started to sob then those googys on the side of her face appered.
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to the mist (lunar)   Traveling to the mist (lunar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 5:49 pm

Shikamira put her hand on the wolf like Lunar and said "Yes and us "monsters" as people call us should stay togeather and show that we need respect.."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to the mist (lunar)   Traveling to the mist (lunar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 6:06 pm

"your right we should stay together and prove that we need respect." she stood up and felt that she had a thorn in her foot but she couldn't get to it.
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to the mist (lunar)   Traveling to the mist (lunar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 6:14 pm

"here let me see your foot Lunar" Shikamira said holding out her hand.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to the mist (lunar)   Traveling to the mist (lunar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 6:18 pm

she gave her her paw and was whining. "just pull it out like it was a badade." she was scared. pale
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to the mist (lunar)   Traveling to the mist (lunar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 6:22 pm

"calm down i lurned how to muse my chakra to take it out without you felling a thing" Shikamira's hand turned green from the chakra and took it out. "see i get them in my tail all the time"
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to the mist (lunar)   Traveling to the mist (lunar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 6:27 pm

for a thanks she washed her face with her tounge. then she got up and started to walk again.
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to the mist (lunar)   Traveling to the mist (lunar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 6:32 pm

Shikamira started to look down. and in her head 'it is getting dark..'
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to the mist (lunar)   Traveling to the mist (lunar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 6:37 pm

"yes your right it is getting dark we should camp here." she looked at her and Shikamira looked shocked. "what do I have a bug on me!" she started to chase her tail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to the mist (lunar)   Traveling to the mist (lunar) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Traveling to the mist (lunar)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next