naruto Shippuden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto Shippuden

this is a naruto Shippuden fourm

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A fallen angel's first step to a new life.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Protoss
Chunin
Protoss

A fallen angel's first step to a new life. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel's first step to a new life.   A fallen angel's first step to a new life. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 1:49 pm

"Yes but no where near as beautiful as you." Said Dark as he looked at light with a smile
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel's first step to a new life.   A fallen angel's first step to a new life. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 1:58 pm

light looked at dark and blussed alot
Back to top Go down
https://narutoshippuden.forumakers.com
Protoss
Chunin
Protoss

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel's first step to a new life.   A fallen angel's first step to a new life. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 2:12 pm

Dark looked at Light and turned red as he looked at her face and was getting closer to her face but quickly turned away with a even redder face as he though *What am I doing........we just met and I tried to kiss her.*
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel's first step to a new life.   A fallen angel's first step to a new life. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 2:17 pm

light blussed and then started to walk again
Back to top Go down
Protoss
Chunin
Protoss

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel's first step to a new life.   A fallen angel's first step to a new life. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 2:21 pm

Dark was now very red as he followed Light from a distance as he though *Well it will be dark before we get to the leaf village, wonder where we will be able to stay.*
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel's first step to a new life.   A fallen angel's first step to a new life. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 2:25 pm

light walked for awile untill they reached a inn in a little villiage
Back to top Go down
Protoss
Chunin
Protoss

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel's first step to a new life.   A fallen angel's first step to a new life. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 2:03 pm

Dark stretched and said "What a great day, I was finally able to leave the sand village, got rid of that annoying Fran, found my old friend, and even found love. Over all this has been the greatest day of my life, so Light do you want to have two separate rooms or just one room?" Ad Dark asked this he got out some money to pay for the room or rooms.
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel's first step to a new life.   A fallen angel's first step to a new life. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 1:38 am

" do as you wish " light said and walked offand went to look around
Back to top Go down
Protoss
Chunin
Protoss

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel's first step to a new life.   A fallen angel's first step to a new life. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 12:31 pm

Dark was a bit confused as to which one he should choose and thought *If I pick the single room I might seem like I am coming on to her.......but if I pick the separate rooms it might seem like I don't want to be near here............AHHHH what to choose? That is it I rather take the chance to be in the same room as her then to make her upset.* "I want one room please." said Dark as the owner said "Ok, will that be two beds or one?" and yet again Dark was unable to pick one.
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel's first step to a new life.   A fallen angel's first step to a new life. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 12:49 pm

light walked around the villiage and thought about the past and blussed alittle
Back to top Go down
Protoss
Chunin
Protoss

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel's first step to a new life.   A fallen angel's first step to a new life. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 8:41 pm

Dark had finish getting the room together and said "I hope she likes the choice I made. Now I wonder where she went." Dark started to look for Light but soon he knew that looking for her would not be a good idea if she did come back while he was gone. So he got out a flute and started to play a beautiful yet sad melody which soon filled the air.
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel's first step to a new life.   A fallen angel's first step to a new life. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:15 am

light heard the sound and then felt sad and then walked back to the inn
Back to top Go down
Protoss
Chunin
Protoss

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel's first step to a new life.   A fallen angel's first step to a new life. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:38 am

Dark continued to play his song since he doesn't like to leave something unfinished, and so he continued the melody of the shadows.
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel's first step to a new life.   A fallen angel's first step to a new life. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 9:08 am

light felt sad listing to the song and started to cry and tears went down her face
Back to top Go down
Protoss
Chunin
Protoss

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel's first step to a new life.   A fallen angel's first step to a new life. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 1:22 pm

Dark finished the song on a happy note then put away his flute and started to see if he could find Light in the large crowd that was walking around.
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel's first step to a new life.   A fallen angel's first step to a new life. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 11:56 pm

light fell to the ground and looked sad
Back to top Go down
Protoss
Chunin
Protoss

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel's first step to a new life.   A fallen angel's first step to a new life. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 1:01 am

Dark then saw Light and jumped to her and when he got to her some perverts were trying to mess with her while she was on the ground and said "Hey young lady, why you sad. Let me help you." "Ya we just want to help, hehhhe." Dark then got behind the two perverts and hit them in the back of the neck knocking them both out and said "Are you ok Light?"
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel's first step to a new life.   A fallen angel's first step to a new life. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 11:25 am

light looked up at dark and then stood up and said " yeah i am ok "
Back to top Go down
Protoss
Chunin
Protoss

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel's first step to a new life.   A fallen angel's first step to a new life. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 2:41 pm

"I am glad, so would you ummm........like to have some dinner with me?" Asked Dark as he looked at Light.
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel's first step to a new life.   A fallen angel's first step to a new life. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 12:58 am

" yeah ok " light said but looked around and thought she sensed something
Back to top Go down
Protoss
Chunin
Protoss

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel's first step to a new life.   A fallen angel's first step to a new life. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 6:00 am

"Ok, so where would you like to go. You are the one in control now." Said Dark as he was happy that Light said yes but he had an uneasy feeling right now so he felt like something is going to happen.
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel's first step to a new life.   A fallen angel's first step to a new life. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 6:05 am

" i do not mind where we go you choose " light said and looked at him
Back to top Go down
Protoss
Chunin
Protoss

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel's first step to a new life.   A fallen angel's first step to a new life. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 3:24 pm

"Well I do know of a really good place that serves all kinds of different foods." Said Dark
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel's first step to a new life.   A fallen angel's first step to a new life. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 11:43 pm

" ok then " light said then started to walk
Back to top Go down
Protoss
Chunin
Protoss

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel's first step to a new life.   A fallen angel's first step to a new life. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 3:34 pm

Dark took light to a place called "The Jade Dragon" and it was a very nice place that had the wonderful smell of tea drifting from it an Dark asked "Is this place ok?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel's first step to a new life.   A fallen angel's first step to a new life. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A fallen angel's first step to a new life.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next