naruto Shippuden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto Shippuden

this is a naruto Shippuden fourm

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

shikamarus cloud watching

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
matt
Chunin
matt

shikamarus cloud watching - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: shikamarus cloud watching   shikamarus cloud watching - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 4:00 pm

"umm that disclosed information" he said looking at her then smiling. "i give them a whole bunch of herbs for the amen they make me its specially made" he said smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: shikamarus cloud watching   shikamarus cloud watching - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 4:01 pm

Temari looked a lttle confused... she said still confuesd "ok..."
Back to top Go down
matt
Chunin
matt

PostSubject: Re: shikamarus cloud watching   shikamarus cloud watching - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 4:11 pm

he smiled then started walking then a couple minutes later and at the end of an awkward conversation they got to the ramen bar. "so thats why they use aqua instead of indigo" he said looking at her then sitting down.
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: shikamarus cloud watching   shikamarus cloud watching - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 4:16 pm

Temari smiled and said "How did we even get on that subject anyway.." Temari sat down next to him.
Back to top Go down
matt
Chunin
matt

PostSubject: Re: shikamarus cloud watching   shikamarus cloud watching - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 4:20 pm

"i dont know" he said laughing then the lady came up and looked at shikamaru then nodded and he nodded back. "so temari what do you want" he said looking at her.
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: shikamarus cloud watching   shikamarus cloud watching - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 4:23 pm

Temari sat her hand on her chin and said "i guess pork ramen.."
Back to top Go down
matt
Chunin
matt

PostSubject: Re: shikamarus cloud watching   shikamarus cloud watching - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 4:26 pm

"ok sound good" he said looking at her then getting his ramen. "ill pay" he said looking at her and smiling.
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: shikamarus cloud watching   shikamarus cloud watching - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 4:28 pm

Temari smiled and said "Thanks becouse i am broke i spent it all at the hotel.."
Back to top Go down
matt
Chunin
matt

PostSubject: Re: shikamarus cloud watching   shikamarus cloud watching - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 4:31 pm

"what could ahve possible did at a hotel to waste all your money" he said looking at her then slurping some ramen up. "enless its too private" he said with a snicker.
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: shikamarus cloud watching   shikamarus cloud watching - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 4:34 pm

"well i guess i was not the one to spend it all was my weasle did.... she got a hold of my wallet and bought a bunch of tacos....." Temari said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
matt
Chunin
matt

PostSubject: Re: shikamarus cloud watching   shikamarus cloud watching - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 4:39 pm

shikamaru looked at her then smiled. "oh that bad" eh then continued eating the ramen then passed out on the bar table then the waitress looked at temari. "ugh this like always happens, woudl you liek mind bringing him home" she said looking at temari.
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: shikamarus cloud watching   shikamarus cloud watching - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 4:49 pm

Temari looked at Shikamaru and said "sure" she got down and put him on her back. She started to leave.

"hay i could wake him up for ya" said a voise

:What by biting his ear?" Temari said turning to her weasle.

"Ya" Sad the weasle.

"no" Temari said glaring at her

She did not care the weasle did it any way.
Back to top Go down
matt
Chunin
matt

PostSubject: Re: shikamarus cloud watching   shikamarus cloud watching - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 4:50 pm

shikamaru continued sleeping and his ear started to bleed. "hey...fosureboobper" he mumbled while being carried.
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: shikamarus cloud watching   shikamarus cloud watching - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 4:56 pm

Temari growled at the weasle and set Shikamaru on the ground. She wraped his ear up to stop the bleeding and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Ha! so you do like him" Said the weasle

Temari blushed and looked at her then to Shikamaru and said "Ya i guess but he hates girls so y even bother.."
Back to top Go down
matt
Chunin
matt

PostSubject: Re: shikamarus cloud watching   shikamarus cloud watching - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 5:14 pm

shikamaru twitched a little then blushed in his sleep then turned around still sleeping.
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: shikamarus cloud watching   shikamarus cloud watching - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 5:20 pm

Temari put shikamaru on her back and started to walk again. Temari smiled and finily made it to his house. She sat him on the door step and rang the door bell and then ran away before anyone could see her. Temari was in a hurry to get home to Suna and her weasle not for behind her.
Back to top Go down
matt
Chunin
matt

PostSubject: Re: shikamarus cloud watching   shikamarus cloud watching - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 5:25 pm

shikamaru woke up a couple minutes later and looked around. "temari..." he looked around then didnt see any one. "temari?" he said looking aroudn even more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shikamarus cloud watching   shikamarus cloud watching - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shikamarus cloud watching
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3