naruto Shippuden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto Shippuden

this is a naruto Shippuden fourm

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

just waiting (open to anyone)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Emieshi Nara/shi

just waiting (open to anyone) Empty
PostSubject: just waiting (open to anyone)   just waiting (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 7:55 am

Emi walked into the park and waited for anyone to show up she was so bored

just waiting (open to anyone) Anime
Back to top Go down
matt
Chunin
matt

PostSubject: Re: just waiting (open to anyone)   just waiting (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 1:25 pm

shikamaru was laying on top of a hill above where emi was. he leaned over to the left a little and ended u rolling down the hill and roling right onto her feet. while still sleeping....
Back to top Go down
Kodai
Chunin
Kodai

PostSubject: Re: just waiting (open to anyone)   just waiting (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 4:45 pm

Kodai looked around and saw both of them and walked up"not again shikamau"Kodai said with a laugh
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: just waiting (open to anyone)   just waiting (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 4:57 pm

Temari looked over and saw Shikamaru sleeping, Kodai and some Emi. She walked over to them with her weasle ,Kamatari , on her shoulders. She finily got over to them and looked down at Shikamaru "everytime I see him.. he is sleeping.." Temari sighed then looked up at Kodai and asked "Hay have I seen you in the sand village before?"

Kamatari looked down at Shikamaru and asked " Why does Pinapple head always sleep?"
Back to top Go down
matt
Chunin
matt

PostSubject: Re: just waiting (open to anyone)   just waiting (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 5:13 pm

shikamaru opened hsi eyes looking up to a girl. "oh im sorry i must have rolled down the hill again" he said getting up and dusting him self off. "hey i think ive seen you before...." he said looking at her then lookign around. "oh hello temari" he said smiling and blushing a little. "oh and kodai...."
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: just waiting (open to anyone)   just waiting (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 5:36 pm

Temari smiled at Shikamaru and asked "How many times are you going to do that?"

Kamatari looked at Shikamaru then at Kodai and jumped onto emi's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
matt
Chunin
matt

PostSubject: Re: just waiting (open to anyone)   just waiting (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 8:19 pm

"it my daily rutine" he said smiling. "i dont think i can change it much" he said looking at temari and smiling. "i think ive seen a picture of you in my family ablum"
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: just waiting (open to anyone)   just waiting (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 6:28 am

Kamatari looked at Emi and asked "Hay are you related to Shisishi Nara?"

Temari loookd at Emi too and said "Ya you seem to look a little like her?"
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: just waiting (open to anyone)   just waiting (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 8:41 am

Lunar walks in the park were every one else is ans sits on a bench. She starts to play with a squirrel and starts to pet it and groom it.
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: just waiting (open to anyone)   just waiting (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 8:50 am

Kamatari loooked at the girl that was sitting on a bench that was near them and ran over to her. She jumped on her shoulders and looked at her ears "Hay they are a pretty good size at least they are not like Dumbo's ears over there" Kamatari said pointing to Shikamaru.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: just waiting (open to anyone)   just waiting (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 9:15 am

Lunar giggled then she picked her up, "well aren't you a cuty you look like someones pet?" she put her down on the table and started to grom her. "It looks like you dont get much attenchion you fur is all tangled." after a while her fur was shiny and tangle free.
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: just waiting (open to anyone)   just waiting (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 9:18 am

Kamatari grinned and asked her "do you know Pinapple head?"
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: just waiting (open to anyone)   just waiting (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 9:20 am

"no i'm new here so I don't know anyone but I can guess it's the guy hwho rolled down that hill I supose."
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: just waiting (open to anyone)   just waiting (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 7:55 am

Kamatari tillted her head and said "wow new? so what your name i am Kamatari i am a sumoned weasle!"
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: just waiting (open to anyone)   just waiting (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 4:45 pm

"ohh no wonder you don't get that much attention. I'm Lunar Ebisawa."
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: just waiting (open to anyone)   just waiting (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 6:37 am

Kamatari frond and said "What do you mean by not enough attaition.."
Back to top Go down
Emieshi Nara/shi

PostSubject: Re: just waiting (open to anyone)   just waiting (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 5:47 am

'yea i am related to shi is my cousin but she has never heard of me' emi said 'and i'm the new girl'

Back to top Go down
Emieshi Nara/shi

PostSubject: Re: just waiting (open to anyone)   just waiting (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 5:54 pm

Shi walked intoo the park and said hi to everyone then had a confused look on her face when she saw emi 'hey i'm shisishi nara u r?' shi asked emi

Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: just waiting (open to anyone)   just waiting (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 5:20 pm

"I mean that you never get brushed pet or bathed." she giggled and started to pet her.
Back to top Go down
Emieshi Nara/shi

PostSubject: Re: just waiting (open to anyone)   just waiting (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 5:23 pm

'who never gets brushed or groomed' emi asked in a confused voice
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: just waiting (open to anyone)   just waiting (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 5:25 pm

Kamatari shook her head no "i get groomed and brushed silly i just did not get summoned in a while i am only summoned in emergencys.."
Back to top Go down
Emieshi Nara/shi

PostSubject: Re: just waiting (open to anyone)   just waiting (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 5:39 pm

''oh sry i wasn't paying attention'' Emi replied

Shi roled her eyes and said in a whisper ''like always''
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: just waiting (open to anyone)   just waiting (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 5:46 pm

"what does she think your a pest or something cuz if i was your oner I would sommen you all the time." she smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Emieshi Nara/shi

PostSubject: Re: just waiting (open to anyone)   just waiting (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 5:47 pm

'Lunar dont u think that was a little harsh to say about a cute little innocent weasel.' Emi said
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: just waiting (open to anyone)   just waiting (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 5:47 pm

Kamatari frond at Lanur and walked away from her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just waiting (open to anyone)   just waiting (open to anyone) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just waiting (open to anyone)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next