naruto Shippuden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto Shippuden

this is a naruto Shippuden fourm

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

shikamaru's walk

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
temari
Jonin
temari

shikamaru's walk - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: shikamaru's walk   shikamaru's walk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 6:07 am

Shikamira half smiled with tears still in her eyes "Thanks.... I guess you are right..... I hope to see you again.."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: shikamaru's walk   shikamaru's walk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 8:19 am

"ya I hope i see you again too. Well one thing we don't even know each others names and personalitys." she sat on the ground and waited for an awnser.
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: shikamaru's walk   shikamaru's walk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 8:27 am

Shikamira shook her head in the yes position "well if you ever go to the Mist come look for me i am not hard to find"
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: shikamaru's walk   shikamaru's walk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 9:06 am

"Ok well I really don't want you to go you'll be my only friend and I never made a friend like you acsuly I never made a friend so can you stay and be my first friend." she got up and was looking around then down at her feet.
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: shikamaru's walk   shikamaru's walk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 9:59 am

Shikamira looked at Lunar and said "I guess i can stay for a little while.. but i have to return sometime i live there..... that is why my name is Shikamira of the mist."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: shikamaru's walk   shikamaru's walk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 10:50 am

"I came from a village but I'm the only one left so I can't go back. I don't have any place to go now that the village is distroyed." she looked at the ground adn she looked really sad.
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: shikamaru's walk   shikamaru's walk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 2:49 pm

Shikamira smiled then looked at Lunar and said "why don't yo just come with me i will be lonely in the Mist all alone."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: shikamaru's walk   shikamaru's walk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 3:21 pm

"sure then I won't be alone but what about the animals they'll miss me?" she looked at the animals then back at Shikamira.
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: shikamaru's walk   shikamaru's walk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 3:23 pm

Shikamira smiled and asked "how many of them are your friends? if there are not many then we could take some"
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: shikamaru's walk   shikamaru's walk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 4:25 pm

"I don't think you want to know." she asked the animals who wanted to leave there familys to come with me and there was a gray suirell, a canarrie, a rabbit, a white fox and a timber wolf. the squirel was on one shoulder the canarrie was on the other and the rest were on the ground but the rabbit was in her arms and the fox was on her head.
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: shikamaru's walk   shikamaru's walk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 4:28 pm

Shikamira smiled and said "well i guess we should get going right" Shikamira looked at the fox and smiled at it.

OOC: new topic or no?
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: shikamaru's walk   shikamaru's walk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 4:32 pm

ok lets go"

OCC: I guess we can make a new on e that makes sence to be in that only we can go in because Shikamarus walk isn't about me and you so ya.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shikamaru's walk   shikamaru's walk - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shikamaru's walk
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3