naruto Shippuden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto Shippuden

this is a naruto Shippuden fourm

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Young Apperantace(AI only)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
roku nariko
AO Leader
roku nariko

A Young Apperantace(AI only) Empty
PostSubject: A Young Apperantace(AI only)   A Young Apperantace(AI only) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 8:49 pm

*Ichitaka awaiting a meating with some random ninja in his offace*"i wonder who this could be, i hope not a nother weak ninja"Ichitaka said as he looked into his Bingo Book of ninja to get."well she matches the name, AI is her name, lets hope she is worthy of the Ao name"Ichitaka said awaiting the nock on the door.
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: A Young Apperantace(AI only)   A Young Apperantace(AI only) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 3:22 am

ai then knocked on the door and opned the door and went in and looked at the man
Back to top Go down
https://narutoshippuden.forumakers.com
roku nariko
AO Leader
roku nariko

PostSubject: Re: A Young Apperantace(AI only)   A Young Apperantace(AI only) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 6:40 pm

"Come in"ichitaka said in a deep voice
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: A Young Apperantace(AI only)   A Young Apperantace(AI only) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 3:57 am

ai opened the door and walked into the room and looked and the man with red eyes that were very evil.
Back to top Go down
roku nariko
AO Leader
roku nariko

PostSubject: Re: A Young Apperantace(AI only)   A Young Apperantace(AI only) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 9:22 am

OOC ichitaka's eyes are blue untell he activates teh crasugan, then there yellow

"Grate you made, now come and site"Ichitaka said
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: A Young Apperantace(AI only)   A Young Apperantace(AI only) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 11:10 am

occ: kk

ai walked in and sat down and looked at him with no emotion on her face
Back to top Go down
roku nariko
AO Leader
roku nariko

PostSubject: Re: A Young Apperantace(AI only)   A Young Apperantace(AI only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 11:36 am

"i hear that your like a demon, well i wont you to join the AO, and be my partner on the team"Ichitaka said"so what do you say"ichitaka asked
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: A Young Apperantace(AI only)   A Young Apperantace(AI only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 2:25 pm

" yes i will join" ai sai and looked at him
Back to top Go down
roku nariko
AO Leader
roku nariko

PostSubject: Re: A Young Apperantace(AI only)   A Young Apperantace(AI only) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 1:00 am

"Ok good heres your clock and your ring(the clock is like the AKatsuki clock but with blue clouds instead of red), and you will be the Left hand index finger, got it good now, our first target we are getting at the moment he lies within Kire, i have one of my clones out getting him at the moment, so we will look through the bingo book for any other ninja that might have demons or that could be a threat to the orgonashion that i have running at this time, so heres the book"Ichitaka said as he put the book with over thousends of ninja names in there."we will look for seven ninja that could be of use to us, but they need to have somthing differant about them, somthing that could help us, now if we have people ask us to join we will have to put them through the training, and you are allowed to have apperentaces that will take your place once you die in combat, not saying that you will but there is a chance that you could fall but with me thats very unlikely that you will die, we need people of the most strongest clans, the best of the best ninja, and ninja that have demons within them"Ichitaka said as he opened the book full of ninja with there backgrounds on them.."now help me go through these ninja"ichitaka said
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: A Young Apperantace(AI only)   A Young Apperantace(AI only) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 9:23 am

" ok but one day i got attacked by stupid girl and i want to kill her for punching me " ai said
Back to top Go down
roku nariko
AO Leader
roku nariko

PostSubject: Re: A Young Apperantace(AI only)   A Young Apperantace(AI only) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 9:56 am

"That is not needed, if we see her nad she gets in our way, then you may kill her, but untile then focus on the mission oyu have right now"Ichitaka said as he started to flip through the pages of the book trying to find a deasant ninja to get
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: A Young Apperantace(AI only)   A Young Apperantace(AI only) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 10:03 am

"ok then " ai said and looked though with him
Back to top Go down
roku nariko
AO Leader
roku nariko

PostSubject: Re: A Young Apperantace(AI only)   A Young Apperantace(AI only) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 10:06 am

*ah heres one"Ichitaka said as he tryed to read the name.

OOC my sig wont come up on the post, how do i fix it
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: A Young Apperantace(AI only)   A Young Apperantace(AI only) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 10:25 am

" ok " ai said and looked at him
Back to top Go down
Yabun
Jonin

PostSubject: Re: A Young Apperantace(AI only)   A Young Apperantace(AI only) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 11:44 am

OOC: I assume this is the topic you meant, right Roku?

ic: Yabun and the clone arrived outside the building, after their somewhat long journey. Yabun knocked on the door, and said "You in there Ichitaka?" He looked at the clone, and thought about how small their group really was if he had to make a clone to come get him.
Back to top Go down
roku nariko
AO Leader
roku nariko

PostSubject: Re: A Young Apperantace(AI only)   A Young Apperantace(AI only) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 12:08 pm

"Come in"Ichitaka yelled as he shut the book."Ai this is one of th e other people that i got to join the AO"Ichitaka said
Back to top Go down
Yabun
Jonin

PostSubject: Re: A Young Apperantace(AI only)   A Young Apperantace(AI only) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 12:12 pm

Yabun opened the door and looked at Ichitaka, but mostly the other person. "Nice to meet you both.I am Yabun Go-rudo. I already know you Ichitaka, so who are you miss?" He said to the members of their tiny team.
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: A Young Apperantace(AI only)   A Young Apperantace(AI only) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 1:00 pm

" i am ai emma" and looked at the new man that had walked in
Back to top Go down
roku nariko
AO Leader
roku nariko

PostSubject: Re: A Young Apperantace(AI only)   A Young Apperantace(AI only) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 1:21 pm

"Good looks like you two can talk with out fighting thats good, now hears your clock(the akatsuki but with blue clouds) and your ring, you will be the right hand pointer finger"Ichitaka said as he handed Yaban his clock and ring."now time to talk about the other demons we must get"ichitaka said
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: A Young Apperantace(AI only)   A Young Apperantace(AI only) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 3:03 pm

" yeah ok but who " ai said and started to think if she had meet someone that deamon in them
Back to top Go down
Yabun
Jonin

PostSubject: Re: A Young Apperantace(AI only)   A Young Apperantace(AI only) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 3:16 pm

"everyone I can think of is trying to kill the akatsuki, so the idea isn't gonna come from me." Yabun said, speaking truthfully. He had no ideas, but would help as much as he could during the other parts of the recruitment.
Back to top Go down
roku nariko
AO Leader
roku nariko

PostSubject: Re: A Young Apperantace(AI only)   A Young Apperantace(AI only) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 9:27 am

"The idea of the AO team is to make teh perffect team, but to do that we need to eather get the demons that are free, or we can also get the people that have demons in them to join our team, we must do anything to do this, the goal is to get to the demons before the Akatsuki do, if not then they will use the demons for the wrong reasons."Ichitaka said as he lookded at Yabun and Ai."Do you understand the goal?"Ichitaka asked the to people
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: A Young Apperantace(AI only)   A Young Apperantace(AI only) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 9:50 am

" yes i know , but there someone i now that is a deamon she very powerful but she is good " ai said
Back to top Go down
roku nariko
AO Leader
roku nariko

PostSubject: Re: A Young Apperantace(AI only)   A Young Apperantace(AI only) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 10:02 am

"Good or not, we are not a bad team we want to save people from dieing so we are the good team as well as teh bad, we are nutchral team, ok, now where is this person at that you know me and you will go get her, and you Yaban will train with my clones, or other nown as my other bodys, there are two others, one thats a master of Taijutsu, and one thats a master of Ninjutsu, you will train with them both.now where is she AI"Ichitaka asked
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: A Young Apperantace(AI only)   A Young Apperantace(AI only) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 10:45 am

" she is sealed away somewhere , asleep " ai said and looked at him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Young Apperantace(AI only)   A Young Apperantace(AI only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Young Apperantace(AI only)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
naruto Shippuden :: Akatsuki :: Akatsuki meeting area-
Jump to: