naruto Shippuden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto Shippuden

this is a naruto Shippuden fourm

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**)   Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 1:33 pm

" i am wet " risa said and felt very angry but did not let her rage out and just sat there
Back to top Go down
https://narutoshippuden.forumakers.com
Syaoran Li
The Blue Bandit
The Blue Bandit
Syaoran Li

PostSubject: Re: Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**)   Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 1:35 pm

Riolu sat down, and looked at Risa, "Do you know any stories Risa?" he asked, his ears always rising when he spoke, it meant he was thinking telepethicly, he used his Telekenesis to form pyrokenesis, and dried Risa off, but he couldn't do much about the floor...
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**)   Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 1:37 pm

" no " risa said and smiled at him and then she said " thank you for drying me off "
Back to top Go down
Syaoran Li
The Blue Bandit
The Blue Bandit
Syaoran Li

PostSubject: Re: Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**)   Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 1:39 pm

"hmm...what about the Nakira clan or whatever its called, what do you know about that?" Riolu asked, as he stepped up, and started to glow, as he rose into the air and leant against nothing, he looked sort of cool, but it wasn't his intention, he was comfortable in teh air, and his Telekenesis kept him warm
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**)   Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 1:45 pm

" only that my father told me but he said not to tell anyone the clans history " risa and smiled at ked at him and started to laugh
Back to top Go down
Syaoran Li
The Blue Bandit
The Blue Bandit
Syaoran Li

PostSubject: Re: Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**)   Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 1:48 pm

Riolus ears dropped down, a he sat down on the carpet, it was surprisingly soft, Riolu wondered what the room mate would look like and if he would be mean or nice or a boy or girl, so many possibilites
Back to top Go down
matt
Chunin
matt

PostSubject: Re: Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**)   Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 2:07 pm

shikamaru walked into the hotel and asked for there room number. he got the number then started walking towards the room. and walked up the stairs then knocked in the door of there room.
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**)   Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 2:12 pm

risa smiled and said " come in " and hoped was someone that is nice as a roommate
Back to top Go down
matt
Chunin
matt

PostSubject: Re: Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**)   Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 2:17 pm

shikamaru walked in. "um.. are you risa" he said lookign at her and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Syaoran Li
The Blue Bandit
The Blue Bandit
Syaoran Li

PostSubject: Re: Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**)   Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 2:18 pm

Riolu sat up, and readied a Shadow Ball this time, and waited for the door to open, Riolu was quite protective of his master and companion, but he was also very obediant, his feet moved acros the floor, dust flying up under teh force of the gathering shadow energy
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**)   Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 2:22 pm

" yeah i am risa " she said and smiled and then saw riolu using the shadow ball and then said " no stop this riolu "
Back to top Go down
Syaoran Li
The Blue Bandit
The Blue Bandit
Syaoran Li

PostSubject: Re: Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**)   Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 2:28 pm

The shadow ball dissolved into a flash of light, as Riolu clasped his paws together over it, and then looked at Shikimaru, he sat down, and growled under his breath
Back to top Go down
Protoss
Chunin
Protoss

PostSubject: Re: Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**)   Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 2:49 pm

Tassadar had been sleeping in a near by tree when he was awoken by the noise that the two people were making and though *Ugh, why are those two making all that noise.............I was having such a good dream*sigh*oh well might as well go see what is happening* Tassadar then used his speed to quickly run to where the two were talking and he appeared two feet behind risa and said "Hello there"
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**)   Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 2:54 pm

risa turned around and then screamed as she was alittle scared and she fell over
Back to top Go down
Syaoran Li
The Blue Bandit
The Blue Bandit
Syaoran Li

PostSubject: Re: Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**)   Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 2:57 pm

Riolu darted forward and caught Risa, but he fell over himself, he was tiny, so he couldn't really support her weight, but he pumped chakra so he started to flowt, who needs strength when you can fly?
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**)   Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 3:00 pm

risa then squshed him and still felt scared as it was so sudden that some came up from behind her
Back to top Go down
Protoss
Chunin
Protoss

PostSubject: Re: Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**)   Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 3:03 pm

Tassadar looked at the two with an confused look but he reached out his hand and helped Risa up and said "Sorry didn't mean to scare you, my name is Tassadar it is a pleasure to meet you." After he made sure Risa was up he then said to Riolu "You ok buddy?"
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**)   Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 3:05 pm

risa started to blush as he helped her up and said " thanks , i am risa " and smiled and had forgot about riolu
Back to top Go down
Syaoran Li
The Blue Bandit
The Blue Bandit
Syaoran Li

PostSubject: Re: Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**)   Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 3:06 pm

Riolu nodded, as he walked over to Tassadar, Riolu then sniffed around, and nodded, Tassadar seemed ok, Riolu then sat back down, and removed his straw hat, his ears then perked up as he spoke to Risa telepathicly, "He seems ok...and you squished me..."
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**)   Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 3:09 pm

risa then looked at riolu and said " oh i am sorry about that riolu "
Back to top Go down
Protoss
Chunin
Protoss

PostSubject: Re: Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**)   Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 3:09 pm

Tassadar looked at Risa and said "That is a nice name, so what was all the noise I heard just a while ago about? Oh and it is nice to see you are ok little guy."
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**)   Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 3:13 pm

" well my friend got angry beacuse there was boy here as our roommate " risa said and looked at tassadar

Last edited by hinata hyuga/ tsunade on Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Syaoran Li
The Blue Bandit
The Blue Bandit
Syaoran Li

PostSubject: Re: Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**)   Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 3:14 pm

Riolu nodded, as he got back in his Hammock, and his ears perked up again, as he reached out with his mind, "I wonder if he's our room mate..." Riolu then jumped off his Hammock, and walked over to Tarrados (i hope i spelt it right) and touched his forhead, creatign a mental bond, allowing Riolu to speak to Tarrados, "Hello..."
Back to top Go down
Protoss
Chunin
Protoss

PostSubject: Re: Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**)   Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 3:24 pm

"Ah ok................well then I might be the cause of said fight............since you see I am assigned to that room too, heheh." said Tassadar as he rubbed the back of his head. He then saw the little guy touch his forehead and soon he heard a voice in his head say hi and he said in his mind "Hello there, guess this is how you talk to others."
Back to top Go down
Syaoran Li
The Blue Bandit
The Blue Bandit
Syaoran Li

PostSubject: Re: Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**)   Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 3:27 pm

OOC: nice siggy pic, but make it a tad smaller, k?

BIC: Riolu nodded as his ears perked up, i think you get the ooint of what that means by now...eh, and he spoke again, "Yes it is, i can't actually speak, and Risa can hear everything we both think cos of me, until i break the bond with you..." Riolu stated, as he climbed back into the Hammock, and started to rock back and forth
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**)   Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Travelling to Konoha (**OPEN**)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next