naruto Shippuden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto Shippuden

this is a naruto Shippuden fourm

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

same home new town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
chaiuchiha

same home new town Empty
PostSubject: same home new town   same home new town Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 7:57 pm

Chai was walking through the uchiha compound. she noticed that it didnt look much diferent than when she lived there except for the fact that there wasnt a tree with a gaint crack from when her brother had thrown her out a window. She heard a noise behind and turned to see who it was putting up her gaurd a little
Back to top Go down
sakura
Chunin
sakura

same home new town Empty
PostSubject: Re: same home new town   same home new town Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 8:01 pm

Sakura froze, her eyes wide with fear. 'Hope nobody heard that...' She thought, her eyes fllickering around. Sakura then stood up straight.
Back to top Go down
chaiuchiha

same home new town Empty
PostSubject: Re: same home new town   same home new town Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 8:09 pm

chai saw a girl who resembled billboard brow stand up.
what are you doing here
chai asked her guard still up but hidden.
Back to top Go down
sakura
Chunin
sakura

same home new town Empty
PostSubject: Re: same home new town   same home new town Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 8:31 pm

Sakura spun quickly on her heels. "I should tell you." She looked up... Sakura took a deep breath. "I kind of miss him." Sakura whispered to herself. "And you>" She asked back.
Back to top Go down
chaiuchiha

same home new town Empty
PostSubject: Re: same home new town   same home new town Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 8:37 pm

well i kinda use to live here but then when itachi attacked i left and havnt been back in awhile.
chai responded remembering billboard brows voice
who do miss
chai asked
Back to top Go down
sakura
Chunin
sakura

same home new town Empty
PostSubject: Re: same home new town   same home new town Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 8:40 pm

Sakura dwelled on her words. 'It's all Itachi's fault...' She thought, raising a brow. "Sasuke... Uchiha." Sakura said silently, her head hung. Even through the years, the name ripped her heart out, the pain was great.
Back to top Go down
chaiuchiha

same home new town Empty
PostSubject: Re: same home new town   same home new town Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 8:45 pm

chai used this information to figure out what year it was. she already new that lady tsunade was hokage based on the mountain and now that she knew sasuke was missing she was certain of the time.
not completly part of it could have been the clans fault or his parents but yeah it is mostly itachi's fault.
chai said mostly talking about itachi jr. using the same reasoning she had always used when she didnt want itachi to be completely evil
i know this might be a little personal but how do you sasuke
chai asked trying to be sinsicere and not upset Billboard brow
Back to top Go down
sakura
Chunin
sakura

same home new town Empty
PostSubject: Re: same home new town   same home new town Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 8:48 pm

Sakura titled her head to the side and sighed deeply. Memories she didn't want to bring up, but she'll share them... "He was my team mate at one time." She said, feeling distant from the place she was standing to the time all four had shared, her, Naruto, Sasuke, and Kakashi-sensie.
Back to top Go down
chaiuchiha

same home new town Empty
PostSubject: Re: same home new town   same home new town Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 8:51 pm

im sorry dont worry im sure he'll be back eventually
chai said trying to cheer up sakura
so how old are you, and i know i kinda forgot this but whats you name?
chai asked
Back to top Go down
sakura
Chunin
sakura

same home new town Empty
PostSubject: Re: same home new town   same home new town Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 8:54 pm

Sakura came back, blinking a couple of times. "I'm sixteen... And my name is Sakura Haruno." She said, looking over to the left. "And you? What's your name?" Sakura asked.
Back to top Go down
chaiuchiha

same home new town Empty
PostSubject: Re: same home new town   same home new town Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 8:57 pm

im chicchaioni Uchiha
chai said proudly
but please call me chai its less of a mouthful and easier to remember
chai joked
and im 15
chai said
Back to top Go down
sakura
Chunin
sakura

same home new town Empty
PostSubject: Re: same home new town   same home new town Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 8:59 pm

Sakura crossed her arms and smiled lightly. "Hello Chai." She said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
chaiuchiha

same home new town Empty
PostSubject: Re: same home new town   same home new town Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 9:01 pm

hello sakura
chia said slightly waving, she then put her hands into her pockets and looked up at the sky thinking of sanji the she blurted out
so sakura are there any guys you like
the second chai realized she said this she regretted it
Back to top Go down
sakura
Chunin
sakura

same home new town Empty
PostSubject: Re: same home new town   same home new town Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 9:03 pm

Sakura flinch, making a face.
"Not... Now." She said, through her teeth. The same tear in her heart opened up wide, so she took her hand to her chest and squeezed there.
Back to top Go down
chaiuchiha

same home new town Empty
PostSubject: Re: same home new town   same home new town Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 9:29 pm

i'm sorry for a genius im pretty retarded with what i say. its just that i was thinking of some one and it just came out. im so sorry
chai said appologizing
Back to top Go down
sakura
Chunin
sakura

same home new town Empty
PostSubject: Re: same home new town   same home new town Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 4:37 pm

Sakura smiled small and brought her other hand up and shook it. "No... It's ok. You didn't know this would happen." Sakura sighed, closing her eyes for a moment then opened them again.
Back to top Go down
chaiuchiha

same home new town Empty
PostSubject: Re: same home new town   same home new town Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 4:40 pm

yeah of course
chai said trying to hide her lie
so how long have you lived here?
chai asked
Back to top Go down
sakura
Chunin
sakura

same home new town Empty
PostSubject: Re: same home new town   same home new town Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 4:46 pm

Sakura now crossed her arms and threw her head back a little. "My whole life." She said with a sigh, closing her eyes again, but longer.
Back to top Go down
chaiuchiha

same home new town Empty
PostSubject: Re: same home new town   same home new town Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 4:49 pm

yeah i just i lived here 'til i was about eight then i moved to the sand village and i just got back
chai said looking towards the sky
Back to top Go down
sakura
Chunin
sakura

same home new town Empty
PostSubject: Re: same home new town   same home new town Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 4:54 pm

Sakura hung her head. "So you got a way, huh?" She asked, opening her eyes.
Back to top Go down
chaiuchiha

same home new town Empty
PostSubject: Re: same home new town   same home new town Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 4:56 pm

barely if i hadnt hit itachi i would be dead
chai said with a bit of regrett
Back to top Go down
sakura
Chunin
sakura

same home new town Empty
PostSubject: Re: same home new town   same home new town Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 4:59 pm

Sakura looked over at Chai and pressed her lips together, staying in silence.
Back to top Go down
chaiuchiha

same home new town Empty
PostSubject: Re: same home new town   same home new town Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 5:00 pm

but the past is the past and now is the present
chai said faking a smile
Back to top Go down
sakura
Chunin
sakura

same home new town Empty
PostSubject: Re: same home new town   same home new town Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 5:01 pm

Sakura clenched her teeth together and nodded. "Yes. That's true." She said, smiling again. "How about we go back to the village."
Back to top Go down
chaiuchiha

same home new town Empty
PostSubject: Re: same home new town   same home new town Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 5:03 pm

ok
chai said smiling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

same home new town Empty
PostSubject: Re: same home new town   same home new town Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

same home new town
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
naruto Shippuden :: Konoha (Fire Country) :: RPG-
Jump to: