naruto Shippuden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto Shippuden

this is a naruto Shippuden fourm

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A fallen angel's first step to a new life.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Protoss
Chunin
Protoss

A fallen angel's first step to a new life. Empty
PostSubject: A fallen angel's first step to a new life.   A fallen angel's first step to a new life. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 3:54 pm

It was a hot sunny day and a tall young man was running down a long dusty trail to reach his next destination and as he ran his slivery hair was whipping around in the wind as his body moved at high speeds. He soon traveled five miles in only a few minutes but he knew that he should take a break so he stopped near a tree and started to eat a lunch he had made and continued to look down the trail thinking *Soon I will be back in the leaf village. Just a little further.*
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel's first step to a new life.   A fallen angel's first step to a new life. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 3:57 pm

light had been searching for her maening in life as she had just been unseled alittle while ago and was flying around in the air but was tired
Back to top Go down
https://narutoshippuden.forumakers.com
Protoss
Chunin
Protoss

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel's first step to a new life.   A fallen angel's first step to a new life. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 4:10 pm

As the man was enjoying his lunch he saw a young girl flying in the air and saw that she was tired and walked out and yelled "HEY YOU, DO YOU WANT SOMETHING TO EAT. YOU SHOULD BEFORE YOU BECOME TO TIRED TO FLY AND FALL OUT OF THE SKY!"
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel's first step to a new life.   A fallen angel's first step to a new life. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 1:01 am

at that moment light fell out the sky and was falling
Back to top Go down
Protoss
Chunin
Protoss

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel's first step to a new life.   A fallen angel's first step to a new life. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 1:13 am

Dark saw this and though *Oh crap!* He quickly changed into his Guardian Angel form and then jumped into the air and quickly got to the girl and caught her with his large arms, he then gently descended to the ground and placed the girl on the ground and changed back to normal and said "Hey you going to be ok?"
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel's first step to a new life.   A fallen angel's first step to a new life. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 1:20 am

" yeah sorry about that " light said and looked at him and looked alittle shy
Back to top Go down
Protoss
Chunin
Protoss

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel's first step to a new life.   A fallen angel's first step to a new life. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 1:49 am

"It's ok, I am just glad you are ok. So would you like to have some food and tea? Oh my name is Dark what is yours?" Ask Dark as he looked at the girl and thought *She looks so familiar to me.*
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel's first step to a new life.   A fallen angel's first step to a new life. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 9:23 am

" yeah ok and my name is light " light said and looked at him
Back to top Go down
Protoss
Chunin
Protoss

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel's first step to a new life.   A fallen angel's first step to a new life. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 12:01 pm

"Well nice to meet you Light, and I hope you enjoy the food." said Dark as he fixed another cup of green tea and gave her a few rice balls and some cooked fish for her to eat as he thought *I know I have heard that name from before...............but when?*
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel's first step to a new life.   A fallen angel's first step to a new life. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 12:55 pm

" oh i know someone with that name , i had feeling for him but was too scared to tell him how felt and that everbody said i was oster " light said and looked at dark
Back to top Go down
Protoss
Chunin
Protoss

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel's first step to a new life.   A fallen angel's first step to a new life. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 1:07 pm

"Hmm I could say the same about your name, when I was younger I was in the Hidden leaf village and I helped a young girl from being attacked by humans. We became friends but we parted ways years ago." replied Dark As he looked at Light.
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel's first step to a new life.   A fallen angel's first step to a new life. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 1:08 pm

" yeah , well i have been sealed away for many years and now i do not know what to do and what i am got to do with my life " light said and looked alittle sad
Back to top Go down
Protoss
Chunin
Protoss

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel's first step to a new life.   A fallen angel's first step to a new life. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 1:14 pm

"Hmm my past hasn't been that great either, I have been on the run from the angels of Heaven for many years now. They want me destroyed for helping that little girl that was a daemon. Now that I have gotten away from the angels of Heaven I am going to the leaf village to find my old friend." Said Dark, he then looked at Light and said "Well I am deeply sorry but the only one that can tell you what to do with your life, is yourself. All I can do is help, and I will help you in any way I can."
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel's first step to a new life.   A fallen angel's first step to a new life. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 1:16 pm

" oh its ok and i am deamon so i do not care except from killing that 9 tails fox " light said and looked at dark
Back to top Go down
Protoss
Chunin
Protoss

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel's first step to a new life.   A fallen angel's first step to a new life. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 1:34 pm

"Now that is something we have in common, I want to destroy that nine tails fox demon too. Maybe we can help eachother." said dark to light as he thought *could she be my old friend?*
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel's first step to a new life.   A fallen angel's first step to a new life. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 1:38 pm

" yeah ok " light said and gave alittle smile off
Back to top Go down
Protoss
Chunin
Protoss

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel's first step to a new life.   A fallen angel's first step to a new life. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 1:41 pm

"Ok then, shall we?" asked Dark as he offered his hand to Light with a smile so that he could help her up and they could get on with their trip.
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel's first step to a new life.   A fallen angel's first step to a new life. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 1:44 pm

light grabbed his hand and got up and then looked at him and blussed alittle and she thought she knew him
Back to top Go down
Protoss
Chunin
Protoss

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel's first step to a new life.   A fallen angel's first step to a new life. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 2:09 pm

Dark smiled at Light but felt his face getting red and was about to ask Light something when a arrow made of light came flying at them and Dark moved them out of the way. He then Looked up and saw one angel with a bow and arrow in had and said "Oh not you Fran, why must you hunt me so?" "Because you betrayed us all for a Daemon, so you must die." Replied the Angel as she fired another arrow at the two and Dark moved them out of the way again. He then put Light in a safe place and said "You stay here where it is safe, I will handle her." Dark then left light and changed into his Fighting form and flew at Fran and was hit a few times by the arrows but they didn't bother him that much and so he hit her with one of is large claws and sent her flying into the ground but she quickly got back up and the two started fighting in the air.
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel's first step to a new life.   A fallen angel's first step to a new life. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 2:12 pm

light then got angel feather of hers and started t chant something that made her glow
Back to top Go down
Protoss
Chunin
Protoss

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel's first step to a new life.   A fallen angel's first step to a new life. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 2:23 pm

Dark and Fran had been fighting evenly for a good amount of time but Fran got the upper hand when she fired a arrow right into Dark's face causing him to be sent into a large boulder and he slowly got up but was bleeding silver blood as he said "DIE ALREADY!" He grabbed a large rock and threw it at Fran hitting the angel but she just got up and fired another arrow at Dark.
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel's first step to a new life.   A fallen angel's first step to a new life. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 2:27 pm

light turned her feather into bow and arrow and shot it at fran
Back to top Go down
Protoss
Chunin
Protoss

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel's first step to a new life.   A fallen angel's first step to a new life. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 2:49 pm

Fran was about to fire a barrage of arrows at Dark, who was stunned from being shot in the back, to finish him off when she had to turn around to block Light's attack and just then Dark recovered from being stunned and quickly jabbed his claw through Fran's chest killing the angel and sending her back to heaven forever. He then turned back to normal and was bleeding quite a lot from all the wounds on him and then passed out from blood lost.
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel's first step to a new life.   A fallen angel's first step to a new life. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 2:58 pm

light flew over to him and went over and then started to heal him with her powers
Back to top Go down
Protoss
Chunin
Protoss

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel's first step to a new life.   A fallen angel's first step to a new life. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 5:06 pm

Dark was slowly waking up from the injuries and started to feel better and sat up and said "Thank you Light, I am pretty sure I would be dead if you didn't step in like that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A fallen angel's first step to a new life.   A fallen angel's first step to a new life. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A fallen angel's first step to a new life.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next