naruto Shippuden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto Shippuden

this is a naruto Shippuden fourm

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 6:19 am

" no i am not " ai said and looked the other way as she bagan to blush at what he said as noone had ever said that to her.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoshippuden.forumakers.com
Syaoran Li
The Blue Bandit
The Blue Bandit
Syaoran Li

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 1:20 pm

Darkrai was in his human form ontop of the Hotspring Hotel, he had seen the whole thing, but had waited until the right moment, he dissappeared, only to condence next to Ai and Sesshoumaru, "Please tell me, what the hells was that you pervert!?" Darkrai looked the same as always, an evil, emotionless face, With the re glowing eye not leaving Sesshoumaru for a second, "I'll be watching you from now on...so don't mess up again!"
Back to top Go down
Protoss
Chunin
Protoss

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 2:27 pm

Sesshomaru looked back at Darkrai with a "Keep at it and you die" kind of look and then said "Hmm so you are calling me a pervert, well you must of been peeking in on me and Ai both then to know what had happened so don't act like you are pure. Oh and who are you to talk to me like that?!? Last I heard you are nothing more than a mistake of science. " Sesshomaru was getting tired of this shadow creature acting like he is in charge.
Back to top Go down
Syaoran Li
The Blue Bandit
The Blue Bandit
Syaoran Li

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 2:32 pm

"Yes i'm sure you'll kill me, and i, i am naught but Ai's Gaurdian, i have no brain, so no mind for such thoughts, unlike you, who apparently couldn't help yourself!" Darkrai stated, still in his Human Form, he hadn't shown his true form yet, only Ai and Riolu had ever seen it, well, those were the only living things that had ever seen it, Darkrai had power behond imagination, the power over reality
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 2:33 pm

ai then started to think li as she thought about what happened one day she started to cry alittle
Back to top Go down
Protoss
Chunin
Protoss

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 2:45 pm

Sesshomaru had grown tired of arguing with Darkrai and just waved him off as he heard Ai cry and looked at her with concern and said "Lady Ai why are you crying?" Sesshomaru didn't know what caused this since he doubt it was his and Darkrai's arguing that caused this.
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 2:53 pm

" sorry its not you its me " ai said and then ran odd somewhere untill she bumpted into someone and fell to the ground and looked up
Back to top Go down
Protoss
Chunin
Protoss

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 3:00 pm

Sesshomaru walked after her and saw that she had fallen down and there was someone standing in front of her and he had his body ready to get out one of his swords if the person attacked Ai.
Back to top Go down
Syaoran Li
The Blue Bandit
The Blue Bandit
Syaoran Li

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 3:01 pm

The other person fell down aswell, his eyes were a pure, crimson red, he had longish white hair, that wa in lines, he was wearing a black overcoat, or Shinobi Robe as they could be called, and he had a sheashed Nodachi, along with black trousers, plated with golden flames, he looked up aswell, only to see a girl he didn't yet recognise, until he got a good look at her face, and he recognized her straight away, but he said nothing, he just stood back up again, and said, "Sorry..."
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 3:06 pm

" no its my fault " ai said got up and looked at him and then thought she knew him and then said " whats your name "
Back to top Go down
Syaoran Li
The Blue Bandit
The Blue Bandit
Syaoran Li

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 3:14 pm

"My....m....my name....is....Li....Li Confucion....miss...." the boy said, he was very polite, and a bit hesitant, almost a bit shy even, Li looked over teh girls shoulder, to see a hadow creature, and another man, "Sorry, am i interupting anything?"
Back to top Go down
Protoss
Chunin
Protoss

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 3:16 pm

Sesshomaru saw that the man wasn't going to harm Ai so he became less tense and walked over to them and said "Hello there Li, are you ok Lady Ai?"
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 3:17 pm

" no , and are you the li i know , my name is ai emma" ai said looking at li
Back to top Go down
Syaoran Li
The Blue Bandit
The Blue Bandit
Syaoran Li

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 3:22 pm

Li looked a bit shocked, and then replied to Ai, "I am one in which who...was...how to say, cast into the abyss known as hell...and locked in teh Cruel Circle Spardan Prison....Lady Ai? say what?....since when were you important enough to be labelled Lady? all i remember is a little girl who loved Ninjutsu...." Li stated, as he just stood there, getting no closer, or further away from either of them.

---------------------------------------------

Darkrai hovered there, behind Ai, wonderign what would happen now, if it ended up in a fight, Darkrai would serve and fight with Li, who was his original companion, before Li was sent to hell, Darkrai was designed to work with Li, and Ai
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 3:24 pm

" li i am sorry what happneted it was all my fault " ai said and started to cry
Back to top Go down
Syaoran Li
The Blue Bandit
The Blue Bandit
Syaoran Li

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 3:27 pm

"What, about me being plunged into Hell? no bigy, you didn't know what you were doing...it was only a Jutsu, and i escaped did i not...9 years later...heheh....so, whos this?" Li asked, refferring to Sesshoumaru, Li looked fairly relaxed, but it looked as tho all emotion had been sucked from his body, but a faint smiel was apparent
Back to top Go down
Protoss
Chunin
Protoss

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 3:40 pm

"I am the Demon Lord of the Mist Sesshomaru, and you must be an old friend of Lady Ai." Said Sesshomaru as he looked at Li with his normally cold eyes.
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 3:43 pm

ai looked at li and blussed alittle and also looked sad and thought that it was all her fault
Back to top Go down
Syaoran Li
The Blue Bandit
The Blue Bandit
Syaoran Li

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 3:46 pm

"I see...demon lord..." Li said as he looked at Ai, "Ai, i was never mad, it wasn't your fault...in fact, since when did a meanie beanie like you cry?" Li was tryign to cheer her up, then he tohught to himself, (damn, i'm no good when a girl cries...)
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 4:04 pm

ai then wiped her tears and said " ok" and looked at li and kept blussing
Back to top Go down
Syaoran Li
The Blue Bandit
The Blue Bandit
Syaoran Li

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 3:07 am

Li nodded, and thought to himself, (looks like that did the trick...) Li then sighed, and looked at Sesshoumaru, "So, how are you both?....and...wait, is that...Darkrai!? seriously, he's soo much bigger than that little thing i remember! haha!" Li stepped back and slapped his knee's, lookign at Ai and Darkrai, and Sesshoumaru
Back to top Go down
Protoss
Chunin
Protoss

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 8:55 am

Sesshomaru looked at Li with a partly confused look but answered "I am fine, thank you for asking." as Sesshomaru saying this a voice yelled "Lord Sesshomaru!" Sesshomaru looked toward a girl that had blackish silver hair that has gold streaks in it, she was pale, and she looked to be wearing some golden item. She ran to Sesshomaru's side and said "Lord Sesshomaru why did you leave me all alone for so long?" Sesshomaru looked at her and said "Arceus what are you doing here?" "You left me in the leaf village while you ran off to the mist villages, that isn't nice." Sesshomaru sighed and said "Everyone this is my partner Arceus, Arceus this is everyone." Arceus looked at the group and gave a polite bow to the group as she looked at Darkrai and talked to Sesshomaru with her soul link so Darkrai couldn't listen in. *lord Sesshomaru that is Darkrai he isn't to be trusted* *I know Arceus but thanks to Lady Ai he is under control* *Ya I guess.........wait...........LADY AI?!?* Arceus looked at Ai and though *Why would Lord Sesshomaru call her Lady Ai?*
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 10:37 am

" i am going back to thw inn i am tired from using too much charkra " ai said and then walked back to the inn
Back to top Go down
Protoss
Chunin
Protoss

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 1:36 pm

Sesshomaru had nothing to say so he walked back to the inn also with Arceus following right behind him, as they talked through a Soul link *Lord Sesshomaru who is this Ai girl?* *It is none of your concern Arceus.* *But..* *This is the end of this discussion, now leave it alone.* *Ooooooohhh fine.* replied Arceus as she walked into the room with Sesshomaru.
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 1:48 pm

ai then went to the room that she was staying in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next