naruto Shippuden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto Shippuden

this is a naruto Shippuden fourm

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Protoss
Chunin
Protoss

Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 7:43 pm

"Well then let this be the first step at destroying the few things that link you to your past self." said Sesshomaru as he looked at the girl with a look that showed that he had a very little amount of caring for her. He then looked at the village and thought *this place should be whipped off this planet forever, and I will enjoy it very much so*
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 7:46 pm

" yes i want them to see hell " ai said
Back to top Go down
https://narutoshippuden.forumakers.com
Protoss
Chunin
Protoss

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 7:54 pm

"Then lady Ai, would you mind if I help you in your quest to send this worthless village to hell. If so you might want to take a few steps away from me." said Sesshomaru as his eyes turned blood red and his normally yellow eyes turn blue green as his claws on his hands start to become longer but he was keeping himself from turning into his true form until Ai gives him the go ahead.
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 7:59 pm

ai then sepped back and looked at him
Back to top Go down
Protoss
Chunin
Protoss

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 8:07 pm

Sesshomaru took this as a go ahead and soon his teeth started to grow as his face started to become longer and his body was soon engulfed by a red demonic aura and a tornado of wind and soon where once stood a man was now a giant white dog that had similar markings on it's face as Sesshomaru. Soon a mist was slowly drifting from his body and everything near his feet started to melt away from the acid cloud that was drifting over the village. Soon people could be heard screaming as Sesshomaru let out a load roar and then looked at Ai and motioned for her to get on top of him since she would be safe from the acid cloud, he then started to smash buildings and devour any humans he could catch.
Back to top Go down
Syaoran Li
The Blue Bandit
The Blue Bandit
Syaoran Li

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 1:41 pm

The Shadow grimaced at the dog, and raised his arm, the air started to circulate, and an interdimensional sphere appeared above his hand, he threw it into the rubble, and all the destroyed houses and lost lives were repaird, "Ai said i could destroy this village, and, Sesshoumaru or however you say your name, i wonder, have we even yet foudn what we look for, as Ai only killed a few people, not found the relic, you should be a bit faster to think then act" The Shadow smirked at his statement, and that fact he had just repaied everything by twisting it out from Hell, "Ai, where is the Relic, i want to destroy this place and remove the vile smell of human..."
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 2:10 pm

" it will come soon enough " ai said and then a small cryatal appreared and ai grabbed it and said " i have got it now kill the villiage "
Back to top Go down
Syaoran Li
The Blue Bandit
The Blue Bandit
Syaoran Li

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 2:14 pm

"Wonderful!" The shadow said as two more interdimensional void spheres appeared, and he cast many human filled buildings into Hell and tore them apart inbetween dimensions, he then laughed, and becae extremely intimidating, although he appeared Human, the essence about him was far from human, The Shadows fists then became enveloped in darkness, and he cast many shadow balls around teh area, demolishing buildings, followed by him punching a tree, the vibration causing many more buildings to collapse, The Shadow then cast a few more void spheres out to tear things between dimensions
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 2:19 pm

ai smirked as the water villiage was being attacked and hated the villiage so much and started to think what happented when she was younger
Back to top Go down
Protoss
Chunin
Protoss

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 2:29 pm

Sesshomaru didn't like the way the shadow being was talking and said in a demonic beast like voice "I would watch my tongue if I was you ghost, I have a weapon that was made to kill you but since you are a protector of Ai I will let your insult slide by." Sesshomaru then let out a large acid breath toward half the village and soon you could hear the screams of people as they were slowly melted into mush as the building around them did the same and soon that half of the village was nothing but a pool of a foul liquid.
Back to top Go down
Syaoran Li
The Blue Bandit
The Blue Bandit
Syaoran Li

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 2:40 pm

Darkrai laughed under his breath, "I have no tongue, i speak completely telepathicly, obviously you don't know much about Shadows, i am no ghost, i am afraid your blade will not work" Darkrai stated, he was still in Human Disguise, "You have no authority to speak to me in such a way!" Darkrai then raised his hand at the village, as several houses exploded inbetween dimsensions
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 2:48 pm

ai sighed and then walked away and walked off somewhere
Back to top Go down
Syaoran Li
The Blue Bandit
The Blue Bandit
Syaoran Li

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 2:58 pm

"Looks like our little Chit chat has been cut short" Darkrai said as he followed his master, he didn't look back, he was too obediant, Ai was going this way, so he had too aswell
Back to top Go down
Protoss
Chunin
Protoss

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 3:03 pm

Sesshomaru saw that Ai was leaving so he changed into his human form and drew out Tokijin and used the sword pressure attack to send waves of blue energy into the last part of the village and whipped it off the face of the earth and now the village was no more as the sent of death and decay filled the air, Sesshomaru then used his extordinary speed to move so fast that it looked like he teleported beside Ai and said "Now what is your next mission Lady Ai?"
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 3:09 pm

" i need to find somewhere to rest " ai said and had no emotion on her face
Back to top Go down
Protoss
Chunin
Protoss

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 3:21 pm

"Then let me handle that, my lady." Said Sesshomaru as Ai, Darkrai, and himself were engulfed by a ghostly blue light and soon they were a ball of blue energy that looked like a soul flying in the air. Then the orb shot off toward another location at a very high speed that nothing could match and soon after only a second had passed the orb stopped and the group appeared at a hotspring that was hundreds of miles away from where they were and Sesshomaru said "Is this to your liking lady Ai?"
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 3:24 pm

" yes its ok here " ai said and then started to walk into the hotspring inn
Back to top Go down
Syaoran Li
The Blue Bandit
The Blue Bandit
Syaoran Li

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 3:34 pm

Darkrai followed Ai, but he sent a Telekenetic message to Sesshoumaru, "I hope you don't plan on what i think you are planning, because i am afraid, if Master Ai goes into the hotspring, nobody is getting in..." Darkrai followed Ai into the Inn, and asked her, "Should i sign up a room for 3, or seperate rooms?"
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 3:36 pm

" i do not mind , do as you wish " ai said and walked into the inn and sat down on a bench
Back to top Go down
Syaoran Li
The Blue Bandit
The Blue Bandit
Syaoran Li

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 3:40 pm

"I am not capable of wishing, i wish as my master wishes, do you wish to share a room with Sesshoumaru, or not....?" Darkrai simply stated, still in Human Disguise, infact, his human form was modelled by the girl in which he was talking to, otherise he was just a Shadow
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 3:52 pm

ai face went bright red and said " well i do not mind " and then looked at sesshomaru and blussed
Back to top Go down
Protoss
Chunin
Protoss

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 4:02 pm

Sesshomaru looked back at Ai and noticed how she was blushing and for some reason his face started to become warmer but he was just able to keep himself from blushing too as he though *Why do I feel like this toward her............could it the emotion called love that father once talked about? If so then I must protect and help Lady Ai with all my demonic powers.* He then looked at the Shadow creature and walked to the counter and said "One room for three." "Of course sir, here is your room key and number." "And here is your money." Said Sesshomaru as he gave the man some gold and then looked at the three and asked "Shall we?" He was more asking this to Ai than Darkrai.
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 4:07 pm

" i am going to go off to the hot spring " ai said and walked off to hot spring where she got unchangged and put towel around her and went into the hotspring to relax but had something on her mind
Back to top Go down
Protoss
Chunin
Protoss

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 4:17 pm

Sesshomaru nodded to her and went to the room and put away his money and had his bed ready, he then left the room and locked it and walked to the men's side of the hot spring and took off his armor and reviled a finely toned body that was devoid of imperfections and he then put his three swords away as he wrapped a towel around his wist as he entered the men's hot spring and slowly entered the waters and thought *I wonder what Ai looks like with just..............WHAT AM I THINKING I'M A DEMON LORD NOT A PERVERT......................but it doesn't hurt to look...........sigh..............well I am curious so I will look.* Sesshomaru silently went to the fence that separated the girl's side from the men's as he sat down in a hot spring that was next to the fence, he then used his demonic powers to melt a small hole in the wall to look through as he looked around for Ai thinking *Well I can just say I was keeping an eye out for attackers that might get her while she is alone in the girl's side*
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 4:22 pm

ai then stood up and looked up and the sky and wandered and then said " what am i thinking i can not be love , but why would my face go red like that arrr this anoying "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next