naruto Shippuden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto Shippuden

this is a naruto Shippuden fourm

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Protoss
Chunin
Protoss

Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 4:30 pm

Sesshomaru had been looking for a few minutes and was beginning to lose the want to continue this when he spot Ai and thought *She is truely the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, I now understand why my father fell in love with a human. It doesn't matter if the person is a demon or a human, all that matters is if you love that person.........but still hate the product of father and that woman's love.* Sesshomaru then kept his eye locked on Ai and hoped that nothing would mess up his viewing of a truely beautiful person.
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 4:35 pm

ai then looked down at her body and thought mybody nothing but what did she mean by love then big wind came and blow on her towel and ai blussed hoping noone was looking
Back to top Go down
https://narutoshippuden.forumakers.com
Protoss
Chunin
Protoss

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 4:43 pm

Sesshomaru was watching and when he saw Ai's body in full view his face turned bright red as he fell backwards into his hot spring causing a large splash to be made. He was now thinking *That was the most wonderful thing I have ever seen............I hope she didn't hear the splash.*
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 4:46 pm

ai looked around as heard splash and wandered where it came from and then went and looked over fench to see sesshomaru lying there and blussing and ai looked at him and blussed
Back to top Go down
Protoss
Chunin
Protoss

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 5:00 pm

Sesshomaru looked up to see Ai and he said "Hehehe, hello Ai nice to see you here." But unbeknown to Sesshomaru is that because of the splash down he had the towel he was wearing to cover his lower half had gotten lose and when he stood up to leave it fell off and he was in full view to Ai and he turned completely red and dived back into the water and stayed near the bottom as he grabbed his towel and got it back in place but still wouldn't come back up since he was embarrassed by what had just happened.
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 5:03 pm

ai`s face went completly red and did not know what to say and just looked at him
Back to top Go down
Protoss
Chunin
Protoss

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 5:08 pm

Sesshomaru slowly resurfaced and looked at her with a very red face and said "Sorry you had to see that......oh and you are look very beautiful up there..." When Sesshomaru said the last part he looked at the water for a few seconds thinking *what am I doing!?!*
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 5:11 pm

ai could not say anything and just keep blussingand thought to herself what he looked at me when i was naked dam oh no what do i do
Back to top Go down
Protoss
Chunin
Protoss

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 5:14 pm

Sesshomaru then saw that he had messed up quite badly and said "Please forgive me Lady Ai for looking in on you.............I should of had more control. I understand if you do not want me to be here anymore or to ever be near you." Sesshomaru knew that he wanted to be with Ai but he would not stay where he was not wanted.
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 5:18 pm

" no its not that its just you are the first male to look at my body " ai said but kept blussing just alittle
Back to top Go down
Protoss
Chunin
Protoss

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 5:24 pm

Sesshomaru looked back at Ai and was happy that she didn't want him gone but he did say this "Well to be truthful you are the first female to ever look at my body too, but I will comment that you are quite beautiful."
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 5:27 pm

" well thank you " ai said and blussed even more at what he said to her
Back to top Go down
Protoss
Chunin
Protoss

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 5:38 pm

"Well I think I will go back to the room, it was nice to share this conversation with you. Lets keep this between us shall we?" Said Sesshomaru as he got up and went to put some clothes on, after he was fully dressed he went back to the room and thought *That was more that what I expected to see tonight but I did enjoy it.*
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 5:41 pm

ai then went back and got channged and then walked to the room and thought to her self i can not belive he saw me naked but maybe he is one that she was talking about
Back to top Go down
Protoss
Chunin
Protoss

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 5:44 pm

Sesshomaru looked at Ai when she entered and his face blushed a bit and he then some green tea to help him keep busy and when he was done he said "Want some?"
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 5:47 pm

" no i am ok" ai said and blussed alittle and then walked offand kept thinking about what happented in the hot springs
Back to top Go down
Protoss
Chunin
Protoss

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 5:54 pm

Sesshomaru nodded and took him some of the green tea and teleported outside and was now sitting near the trunk of a tree on a grassy hill as his fur tail started to blow in the cool night air as he looked up at a clear starry night as he drank his green tea. He then looked back at the inn and remembered what had happened at the hot spring and thought *I am now finally happy*
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 5:57 pm

after awhile of walking around ai went outside and looked upp at the night sky as her followed in the wind
Back to top Go down
Protoss
Chunin
Protoss

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 5:59 pm

Sesshomaru looked down and saw Ai and she looked like a beautiful flower and thought *I hope that she cares about me as much as I care about her, but if not I will still be there to protect her*
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 6:04 pm

ai blussed as she thought about him and kept looking at the night skyand thought about her feeling towards him
Back to top Go down
Protoss
Chunin
Protoss

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 6:12 pm

Sesshomaru looked up and thought *what should I do? She is all alone yet I can't bring myself to go down there to talk......*drinks some of his green tea* That is it, I'm going down there* Sesshomaru then used his speed to quickly sneak down to where Ai is at and said "Hello Ai, what are you doing out on such a lovely night as this?"
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 6:16 pm

" oh hello , i just want so fresh air and i like looking at the night sky" ai said and looked at sky somemore
Back to top Go down
Protoss
Chunin
Protoss

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 6:22 pm

"Yes the night sky is quite beautiful, but the night of the red moon is the night I treasure the most. So Ai what caused you to become the wonderful woman you are now?" asked Sesshomaru as he looked at the Ai
Back to top Go down
hinata hyuga/ tsunade
Chunin
hinata hyuga/ tsunade

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 6:27 pm

ai blussed and then said " what do you mean i am not "
Back to top Go down
Protoss
Chunin
Protoss

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 7:25 pm

Sesshomaru looked at Ai and gave one of the very few real smile and said "Well I think you a wonderful woman, you are smart, powerful, have a good personality, and you are beautiful. So that all adds up to you being a wonderful woman."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)   Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering through the Mist (**OPEN**)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next