naruto Shippuden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto Shippuden

this is a naruto Shippuden fourm

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

shikamaru's walk

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunar

shikamaru's walk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: shikamaru's walk   shikamaru's walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 10:24 am

she whispered in her ear and said, "you don't want to make him sad do you so just take it."
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: shikamaru's walk   shikamaru's walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 10:27 am

OOC: I did
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: shikamaru's walk   shikamaru's walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 10:39 am

OCC: sorry I have to go but I want you to go on youtube and look up Jeff Dunham.
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: shikamaru's walk   shikamaru's walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 10:41 am

OOC: ok i will

Shikamira looked at Shikamaru eye to eye.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: shikamaru's walk   shikamaru's walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 1:47 pm

"not to interupt a conversation but I think you two would make a perfect couple." she put her head down and stepped back because she thought that Shikamira was going to hit her.
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: shikamaru's walk   shikamaru's walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 7:51 am

Shikamira growled at Lunar and said “I could never go out with him for two resaons… 1. we are cousins and number 2….him and Temari love each other but they are to stupid to admit it!”
Back to top Go down
matt
Chunin
matt

PostSubject: Re: shikamaru's walk   shikamaru's walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 9:30 am

shikmarus eye went wide. then started walking into his house looked back didnt speak then walked in and locked his front door.
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: shikamaru's walk   shikamaru's walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 2:34 pm

Shikamira turned back to Lunar and frowned she growled out"I hate you..." She turned around and started to walk away...
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: shikamaru's walk   shikamaru's walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 4:44 pm

"oohh I didn't think you thought of me like that I thought we could become friends after all we had a lot in commen." she walked off sobbing eyes full of tears.
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: shikamaru's walk   shikamaru's walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 3:11 pm

Shikamira looked up to the sky. "hmm i should asked someone to go t watch the clouds with me..." She said out loud then turned to see Lunar crying. "hay wait girl whats wrong? do you want to wtch the clouds with me?"
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: shikamaru's walk   shikamaru's walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 5:20 pm

"why you hate me remember I take things sereusly and I think you hate me so why." she wipped away the tears and got up. she picked up a squerll on the way up.
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: shikamaru's walk   shikamaru's walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 5:30 pm

Shikamira looked confused and said "I did?........oh i did...... wait..... I DID?"
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: shikamaru's walk   shikamaru's walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 5:34 pm

"yes don't play stupid I know what i hear and i didn't make it up." she started walking away.
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: shikamaru's walk   shikamaru's walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 5:52 pm

Shikamira sighed and walked away from Lunar and mumbled "i have a hard time remembering stuff...... i thought we could be friends but act like that and i think not.."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: shikamaru's walk   shikamaru's walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 5:56 pm

"I was thinking the same thing but now you get to taste you own medicen." she jumped in the tree to watch the clouds with her and all the other animals in the forest and they all piled on her the ones that couldn't fit in the tree stayed on the ground.
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: shikamaru's walk   shikamaru's walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 5:57 pm

Shikamira looked at Lunar at her and said in a sad "i see you love animals.."
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: shikamaru's walk   shikamaru's walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 6:02 pm

"ya there the only friends i have and they even listen to what you say and I can talk to them but you probably think thats wierd so." she was still looking at the clouds.
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: shikamaru's walk   shikamaru's walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 6:04 pm

Shikamira laughed and said "why would i think that is wierd...... i talk to them to..... i am part fox.... and what do you mean they are your only friends? why doint you have any other ones?you seem nice!"
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: shikamaru's walk   shikamaru's walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 6:09 pm

"people are scared of me and they think i'm wierd because i have a secret identaty that no one ever seen and I don't think you want to see it thats why I took over this body and made some toch ups then I got this and most people are scared of waht they saw so I had to take over this body." dhe snimals pulled her to the ground and started to lick her and tackle her.
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: shikamaru's walk   shikamaru's walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 6:13 pm

Shikamira looked a little confused and looked suspisiose. "What do yopu mean by that.." she asked bring her ears down and her tail up.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: shikamaru's walk   shikamaru's walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 6:16 pm

"I mean I'm like you but differant and they don't like it i look like my demon sort of." she was getting tickled and she told them to let her up and playfuly attach Shikamira.
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: shikamaru's walk   shikamaru's walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 6:19 pm

Shikamira smiled and said "Then we have a lot in comen.. but i guess we will not get to see one another again though..."Shikamira's voice trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: shikamaru's walk   shikamaru's walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 6:21 pm

"I guess." she jumped back in the tree and started to watch the clouds again.
Back to top Go down
temari
Jonin
temari

PostSubject: Re: shikamaru's walk   shikamaru's walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 6:23 pm

Shikamira smiled and said "well i must get going i have to return to the Mist.... it was nice to meet you and i hope to see ya again..." she started to walk away and she began to cry.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: shikamaru's walk   shikamaru's walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 6:31 pm

"wait why are you crying this is destiny this is supose to happen." she jumped out of the tree and walked over to her adn put her hand on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shikamaru's walk   shikamaru's walk - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shikamaru's walk
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next